𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

i finally arrive at the party that i've been hearing about all week. it was my coworkers 30th birthday and she's celebrating it by throwing a small party at her house. or at least i THOUGHT it was small. she has a huge backyard and it's filled with tables, chairs, and people.

*outfit*

i glance over the crowd of people and spotc/n standing with a few of his friends

c/n standing with a few of his friends. he looks over at me and i smile and wave, not wanting to head his way. i see another one of my coworkers sitting with a few other friends. i quickly make my way over there trying not to draw attention and greet everyone at the table before sitting down.
*time skip*
we're all a couple of shots in and others very wasted. c/n is sitting with us and we're all having a good time. i notice he keeps staring at me every chance he gets, he doesn't even care to turn away when i catch him looking.
"who's up for cup pong?" someone yells out at our table. everyone rushes over to the other side of the backyard to an empty table as they are eager to play. c/n and i stay seated. he's still staring.
"can i help you?" i ask him, teasingly.
"huh? what do you mean?"
"well you keep staring at me like you want something," i say.
"yeah there is, but i'd rather stare at you," c/n says while smiling and i look around to make sure no one around us caught that. by this point, the liquor has already kicked in and i'm feeling bold. i get up from my seat, fix my dress, and nod my head indicating him to follow behind me. we push past the crowd of people and into the house, desperately looking for a bathroom. i turn around to make sure he's still following behind me and pull his arm, pushing him into the bathroom first and going in after him. he leans onto the sink behind him.
"tell me what you want," i say.
he doesn't even respond, he just smiles while looking me up and down, making it pretty clear what he desires.
"use your words"
he stands up straight "can i just show you instead?" he doesn't give me the chance to respond as he swoops me off the floor and places me on the sink, standing in between my legs. nothing is being said as he just looks at me with lust. i feel one of his hands run up my leg and onto my thigh, lifting up my dress. oh shit, i'm not wearing anything under besides my panties.
he looks down and back up at me, smiling. "i love that there's nothing underneath, you make it easier for me."