𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

2:23am
*ringing*
i wake up in confusion and look around my pitch black room. i realize my phone's ringing and i answer without even glancing at the name.
y/n: hello?
c/n: hi...are you busy?
i instantly recognize the voice so i don't care to ask who it is.
y/n: bro really? what could i possibly be busy doing late at night?
c/n: well i don't know, that's why i asked
there's a small moment of silence
y/n: why are you calling? are you okay?
c/n: uhh, i don't know. well yes but i'm outside, can you come outside? please?
y/n: what? dude, are you drunk?
i laugh a little.
c/n: uhh no...maybe. i don't know! just come outside please, i miss you.
i feel butterflies in my stomach after those last few words. he's for sure drunk because there's no way he's outside my house right now, at this time.
y/n: okay, i'll be right there, hold up.
i don't give him the chance to say anything else as i hang up and the time on my phone is the first thing that i see, it's 2am? i get up from my bed and look at myself in the body mirror across my bed. i'm in a red, thin lace bra and some thin skin-tight shorts. i search my drawers for an oversized jacket and throw it on. i fix my hair up a bit and put on my slippers, stepping out the door.
i reach his car and open the passenger door. he looks so good, and smells so good.
we don't even look at each other and just sit in silence for a few minutes.
"what are you doing here?" i ask him with a raspy voice, finally breaking the silence.
he takes a while to answer, "i told you, i missed you," he's fixing himself on his seat and turns to face me.
i laugh, "no seriously, why are you here? and why are you driving drunk? you needa be careful c/n"
he sighs, "i know i know, i was at a party nearby with some friends and had a few drinks but that's it. i just wanted to come say hi, you know?" he looks over and doesn't take his eyes off of me.
"doesn't matter, it's not safe, you could've called me and i would have picked you-"
he cuts me off, "y/n i'm not even that drunk for real, it was just a couple of drinks but i'm fine, trust me."
i sigh, "okay, well how was it?" my body is now fully facing him and i hadn't realized that my jacket had slightly slid off of my shoulder. i quickly fix it while keeping my eyes locked with his and he smiles.
"you look good in that jacket," he says, looking me up and down.
i lay back on the door and blush a little bit, "thank you."
"why are you so far? come here," he reaches his hand over to grab my arm and lifts up the center console to pull me in as close as possible. i lift up my leg closest to him and rest it on his and my jacket rides up my thigh a little bit. we sit in silence again.
"i missed you," he says quietly as he looks into my eyes.
"are you sure you're not drunk?" i laugh and pull back a little.
"damn, so i can't even tell you that i miss you now?" we're both laughing now.
"no no you can, but i know you're at least a little drunk, you needa be careful with what you say," i warn him.
"well, they do say that drunk words are sober thoughts," he says in defense.
i look away and laugh, his hand is now caressing my thigh and my jacket rides up my thigh even more. my heart starts beating faster and i remember im not wearing anything under this big jacket but a lace bra and thin shorts. although, i wouldn't mind if he saw more than what he already does.
"i missed you more," i finally reply to what he said earlier, and now we're both smiling at each other.
"can i be honest with you?" he asks me
"of course."
"i would fuck you."
my stomach drops.
i stay quiet for a few seconds in attempt to process what he just said, "can i tell you something?" i ask him.
he smirks, "of course."
"i'd fuck you too."