𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

7:47pm
it's starting to get dark out and we're almost finished unloading our bags from the trucks into the cabin. a couple of friends and i are out of town for the week on a camping trip and rented out a huge cabin.
*time skip*
it's pretty late now and everyone is inside playing video and board games. i'm sitting down at the kitchen table playing truth or drink with a few other friends. we're all a few shots in and i'm already feeling it.
"those shots messed me up," c/n says as he's leaning back in his chair. everyone laughs and encourages him to drink some more, and for some reason, he gives in.
"that's nasty," i say, "i can't do any more, i'm done."
"what whyyy?," someone whines.
"yeah y/n stay, take another shot! c/n did it."
i shake my head and continue walking to my room without looking back again as they're calling out my name. i'm soo tired, if i drink any more i'll black out and i definitely don't want to deal with a hangover tomorrow.
i close and lock the door behind me as soon as i reach my room and look for some clothes to sleep in. i struggle looking for a pair of sweats and eventually give up, taking off my clothes and deciding to sleep in the lingerie i was wearing underneath.

 i struggle looking for a pair of sweats and eventually give up, taking off my clothes and deciding to sleep in the lingerie i was wearing underneath

i connect my phone to the charger and lift the covers up from the bed to get underneath them. i get cozy and hop on my phone to watch some tiktok's for a bit and before i knew it, i was dozing off.
*time skip*
i wake up to a knock on the door and check my phone, confused. it's already 3am and i can still hear my friends in the living room talking, or should i say yelling. i can't believe them. i get up and throw my black robe over myself to cover up a bit and open the door. it's c/n.
my heart drops, i'm still so buzzed and he still looks so good.  c/n and i don't really talk as much even though we're in the same friend group. i see him often and usually we'll just greet each other. i've always thought he was good looking, but i'm way too shy to say something.
"yeah?" i ask him with a raspy voice while squinting my eyes a bit.
he looks me up and down, "hey, i'm sorry i didn't know you were asleep, can i borrow your charger?"
i can tell he's more drunk than i am because he's slurring his words and holding onto the wall making sure he doesn't tilt over. i smile and nod, and without thinking i move out of the way signaling him to come in, why did i do that?
he doesn't even hesitate to walk in and looks around, "your room's better than mine, and you're sleeping alone? that's not fair"
i laugh, "imagine having to share a room, couldn't be me."
he laughs and sits down on the chair beside my bed, "dude they drink like uncles, i can't do any more for real," he's rubbing his forehead with his palm.
"why do you think i called it a night and came over here, they're crazy," i reply, sitting down on my bed next to him and handing him the charger. i'm a bit confused when i see him place it on the night stand beside him and he just looks at me.
"can i tell you something?" he asks me, oh gosh.
"of course," i reply to him.
"you look so good."
i can feel my cheeks redden and that's when i realize my robe had opened a bit, revealing what i'm wearing underneath. i don't even try to cover up.
"thank you."
he starts to lean in, placing a kiss on my lips and pulls back, waiting for my reaction. i lean back in to kiss him and we start making out. before we knew it, we had our hands all over each other. he crawls over me and now we're both on the bed, the room is spinning and i have no thoughts. he pulls back and kisses my neck, breasts, stomach, and then my thighs.