𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 || 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1

it's a typical friday night and I'm at home with my brothers. my parents are out of town on a business trip and we have the house to ourselves. of course my brother brought his friends over, and they've been here playing video games all day.
"dude, how much longer are you gonna hog the tv? i wanna watch my show," i tell my brother.
he scoffs, "you have a room for a reason, go watch it upstairs."
i roll my eyes and turn my attention back to my phone. i've been sitting on this couch for hours watching them block the tv hoping they'll leave soon. suddenly, there's a few knocks at the front door.
"y/n, can you get the door please? it's probably c/n."
my eyes widen and i freeze, there's no way he invited c/n over.
i quietly get up from the couch, walk over to the front door and open it, standing there for a few seconds not knowing what to say. c/n is wearing a gray hoodie and gray sweats. he looks so good, as usual.
"hey," i say quietly.
"what's up," he smiles and walks past me with no hesitation. he's holding his game controller in one hand and i just know they're going to be down here all night long, there's no point in waiting for the tv any longer.
i close the door and walk past them, upstairs to my room.
*time skip*
12:44 am
i wake up in confusion, not being able to remember falling asleep as i listen to the loud screaming downstairs. they're still here?
i throw on a big hoodie as i'm only wearing a bralette and shorts and walk downstairs. i notice most of my brother's friends left and c/n is sitting on the couch behind him, watching my brother play the game. i try to sneak downstairs to avoid any contact with them but c/n turns around as soon as i make it to the bottom of the steps.
"can't sleep?" he asks me.
"no, i mean yeah i was asleep but you guys are really loud," i say as i laugh a little.
"your brother is loud, not me."
i grab a water and offer him one, then walk over to the couch to hand it to him and i sit down on the opposite side so that i'm not anywhere near him.
he breaks the silence, "so, what have you been up to?"
"mm nothing much, just ready to get school over with," i tell him.
"yeah same, you have any plans for after? or are you just gonna chill."
"i do actually, maybe help my parents out with work and invest in my own business once i save up," i say.
"hm, smart."
there's another moment of silence before any of us say anything again. i hadn't realized how tense my body was and i try to loosen up a little without making it obvious.
"am i making you nervous?" c/n asks in a low voice
"huh? no, why would you be making me nervous?" i keep my eyes fixed on the tv.
"you can't even look at me, and you're asking me that?" he says.
i force myself to look over at him right after that question. man, why does he always look so good?
he fixes himself up on the couch a bit and speaks again, "what's your deal with me? you're always avoiding me, you sit across the room from me in class, cut corners so you won't see me around the halls, and you're like 4 feet away from me right now"
shit, what do i even say to that?
"who do you think you are? i hope you know the world doesn't revolve around you and you pay way too much attention to what i do. why? is there something YOU might wanna tell me?" i say in defense.
he laughs, "yeah, nice try. why did you really come downstairs?"
he's looking at me dead in the eyes waiting for a response but i don't even think twice as i get up and start walking towards the stairs. i'm not about to sit here and argue with this guy. i don't even make it past the couch, though. he grabs my arm and pulls me, i land right on his lap.