-Chapter 28-

Scene requests made under the comments section of the video will be taken up. You have till Saturday 7 PM to make the requests. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and press the bell icon.

 Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and press the bell icon

The VIP waiting lounge was empty. They had been waiting for two hours. Her id got them access into the airport, but they needed their passports to leave the country. Arjun was sending them back. She was government agent. Foreign travel entailed a lot of paperwork, but she was assigned to Arjun's security. She went where he meant. Which meant she was free to travel. For once she wished she was bound by formalities. Then Abhi would have to wait. Time is what the boy needed to snap out of his fear. 

Once the fear receded, he would realize what he was walking away from. Arjun had offered him a choice, something which was denied to Abhi all his life. Only a man who truly cared would do something like that. Abhi needed to realize that. He could not do so till he calmed down. She pressed the warm coffee in Abhi's hands. The boy was yet to touch a drop of water.

Abhi looked at her with blank eyes.

"Pele, Abhi. You will feel better."

Abhi nodded his head but he did not respond. He was checking his phone every two minutes. He did so again. She could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Kise ke call ka intezar kar raha hai, Abhi?"

Abhi looked away. He was! He wanted to text his bhaiya that he was leaving the country, but did not if he could do so. He did not wish to disturb him when he was on a mission, but at the same time he could not leave the country without telling him. 

"I need to use the washroom" He avoided looking at her. Roohi sighed and pointed at the direction. Abhi rushed out of there. He was desperate. He could not call his bhaiya but there was one person he could reach. He hoped Karan would answer his number, but there was no such luck. The number went straight to voice mail. Which only meant one thing, they were already on mission. Abhi opened his mouth to leave a message, thought better and disconnected the call. Their country came first. He could wait a few days. Helpless tears made way to his eyes. He wiped at them furiously. His bhaiya would come to him, he was sure of that. The Phoenix would never go back on a promise, but he could not control his tears.