-Chapter 30-

Video one-shot is published

Open for scene requests till Friday midnight IST. Only requests made in the comments section of the video will be taken up.

-Aaradhna

"There is no choice to make, Jinesh" Arjun's voice revibrated though the auditorium, making Jinesh fume in anger

"I will not sacrifice one for the other, let Andy go. I will not warn you again."

"Fine, then see him die" Jinesh's eyes glinted. He was done bluffing. If he had to massacre everyone to get to Abhi, he was ready to do just that. 

"Andy, do you remember the game bhaiya taught us" Arjun spoke calmly, very aware that Jinesh was out of patience.

Andy eyes glinted. Abhimaan taught them the skills of combat though a game. He was all about fair play, but he was also a shrewd man. He did not believe in dying without a fight. If you cannot win, take them down you and take them hard. That was Abhimaan's policy.

"Everything is fair in war, Andy. NOW" Arjun yelled before Jinesh could fire. Andy's knees buckled, and he dropped to the ground. His knees hit the floor with a thud. Karan lunged forward, his training kicking in. His body crashed with Jinesh, taking him by surprise. 

Jinesh fought back, snarling like a wounded animal. Karan's knuckles grazed the man's jaw, and pain shot up his arm. But adrenaline surged through his veins, numbing the ache. He twisted the Jinesh's wrist, forcing him to release the gun. The gun clattered to the ground.

The goon's opened fire. The security surrounded Arjun and Abhi. Roohi helped Andy up. 

"We need to leave from here" She looked back at her team, but before she could take a step forward the auditorium was filled with smoke. Roohi tried to look past the smoke, but the fog was too thick and she felt light headed.

"Cover your nose" She called out in warning and tried to reach for Abhi, but someone hit her on the head from the behind. She turned around in shock, as a man emerged from the smoke and gave her a cold smile. He was wearing a gas mask. She tried to reach him but he hit her again on her head. Roohi stumbled and fell down, bleeding. The last thing she saw before she lost consciousness was  Abhi struggling to get free as the man and his men dragged him out of the auditorium. A couple of officers stepped in to help him but were shot merciless. The gas already made them weak, the goons finished the job. She could hear the gunshots ringing in the air as she lost consciousness.