Unexpected - A Harry Styles Fanfiction

Prologue

“Wake up Alex!” screamed Sami “Leave me alone it’s 7:00 AM on a SATURDAY” I whined. “Don’t you remember we are meeting ONE DIRECTION today!”, Today was the day me and Sami were meeting One Direction she had won a contest which gave her 2 backstage passes to meet One Direction, I didn’t even like One Direction but since I was her best friend she couldn’t think of any one better to bring. “Why did you wake me up at 7:00 in the morning, we meet them in the evening” I said “We have to do our hair, and pick out our clothes, do our nails and pick the perfect shoes...JUST GET UP ALEX!” she screamed back at me. I slowly got up not in the mood to argue with her and tied my hair up. “I’m gonna head home to get ready i’ll pick you up at 6:00” she said enthusiastically “okay i’ll be ready” I replied. As soon as she left I got back in bed and quickly dozed off.

I woke up out of hunger and the sound of my stomach growling. I squinted my eyes cause of the blinding sun and looked at my clock it read 12:36 PM “what the...I slept till 12:00!” I said in disbelief. I quickly had a snack to satisfy my hunger and headed back upstairs to pick out what i’m going to wear. I finally decided on tinted pink jean shorts with a loose black tank top that read “LOVE” in neon green. I listened to music while I read my novel. Soon enough It was 5:00 and I decided to text Sami.

Me: Hey, u ready yet

Sami: YESSS, but I’m still finishing up my hair..:D

Me: I haven’t even done mine i think i’m gonna leave in down

Sami: okay fine i’m heading over to your place see ya

Me: Kk

Within minutes I heard the familiar sound of the doorbell. “Oh my god! I’m sooo excited, I can not believe we are meeting them for real!” she screamed in my face as soon as I opened the door “O god, I can’t wait until this is all over” I mumbled under my breath. I quickly put on my knee high purple converse and climbed into her car and we headed over to meet One Direction.

“Slow down Sami!” I screamed at her as she drove dangerously fast “I’m sorry but I’m just so excited to meet One Direction, I’ll try to drive slower” she apologized innocently. We reached there pretty early so we had to wait. I could tell the suspense was eating inside of her. I had even given up trying to calm her down knowing I would be no help. Soon the security guards had called us and we began walking to the room with the so called heart-throbs. They opened the doors to lead us in, Sami immediately and hugged the blonde one then fell to ground unconscious. I immediately panicked and ran to her she was mumbling something like “Horan hug”, I scowled at the blonde one fully aware he didn’t do anything as Liam said “Is she okay?” “Does she look okay!” I spat back at him “I’m sorry about what happened to your friend, but Niall didn’t do anything” he explained to me innocently “I know, I know I’m just really tensed right now” I apologized as I calmed down. Finally someone had come to take Sami out of the room and I was left with five pop-stars staring at me that I don’t know a dime about.