Part 1

“I suppose you already know our name so tell us yours” Zayn asked me “I actually don’t know your name, but mine is Alex, Alex Grace” I replied to his shocked face “Well in that case I’m Louis, that’s Zayn, and on the far right is curly *cough* I mean Harry” he laughed at Harry’s not-so amused face, “and Liam and Niall” Louis said as he pointed to all of boys one by one. The awkwardness in the air was at an all time high because neither I was saying anything, neither were they. I finally decided to speak up “um, I’m sorry that I’m not fangirling or doing anything at all, it’s cause I haven’t heard any of your songs or know anything about you guys, I only came because Sami wanted me to be with her” I confessed “Well than tell us what you do so we can get to know you better” Liam said “um, I guess you could call me a fashion designer, I basically put clothes, shoes, accessories and occasionally hairstyles together” I explained “Oh that’s cool, kinda like what Lou does with hair, right Zayn?” asked Niall “Yah, do you have any sketches?” Zayn asked me curiously. I didn’t show people my sketches normally out of the fear that they will steal my ideas, but they seemed pretty innocent and harmless. “Um, well I have two in my bag” I said as I pulled them out and handed them to Zayn “These are amazing! Niall, Louis look at this” Zayn exclaimed as he handed it to Niall. My designs were slowly passed around to all the boys one by one. “These are really good you know that right you could become a really big designer...actually can you call Lou” Louis said as he motioned for one of the security guards to go get Lou. A woman with bleached white wavy hair and very attractive dark eyes walked in.“Hey Lou” all of the boys said at once.  “Hey, why did you call me here?” she asked them “Lou, weren’t the managers looking for a designer or something” Louis asked “yeah” she replied “found one” Louis said pointing at someone. Me.

 “Do you have any designs?” she asked me “um, Louis has them” I said nervously. Louis handed them to her and she started examining them. “We’ll have to ask management on hiring a fan, but other than that your hired” she said smiling at me “Well, will I get paid a good amount of money, like not to me mean or anything but the job I have pays me a whole lot of money...I don’t think you can beat it” I questioned her. She stared at me shocked as if I had killed her mother or something. “Your not a fan are you, if you were you would have been screaming with joy that you had just been offered a job to work with One Direction” Lou asked me “yea I’m not a big fan of One Direction, I mean they’re great and all but I not obsessed with them like Sami” I told her “I’m sure we can beat you salary...these boys earn millions of dollars” she replied casually “O my god, what am I supposed to tell Sami...that she passed out for five minutes and I got myself a job with One Direction” I asked the boys. Niall laughed softly and said “me and the boys will tell her, don’t worry love” “Finally a girl our age that we can work with, I am going to enjoy the rest of this tour” Harry said to me “Yeah, a girl you can WORK with...nothing more” I replied to him putting extra emphasis on “work”. Harry put on a fake sad face which caused me to laugh like a girl.

Sami finally walked in and screamed “OMGOMG, I’m so sorry I passed out and left you with these sexy five boys” “um it’s ok, I probably should get used to these five boys, cause um I got a job as a stylist for One Direction” I smiled at her. She stared at me dumbfounded which seemed like forever she finally managed to say “Whaaaat?!” “I. GOT. A. JOB. WITH. ONE. DIRECTION” I said irritated. “Are you f***ing kidding me? Is this some type of joke to you!” she said to me as her voice got louder with every word “She’s not kidding, she’s serious Sami” Liam said calmly. She “O my god, your not kidding you seriously got yourself a job with One Direction in five minutes, what did you do to make them say yes?” she said to me with a wink “nothing at all...like literally I did nothing, the next thing knew they were offering me a job” “ O about that when do I start working” I asked the boys “you can meet up with me and the boys tomorrow morning so we can tell you more about the tour and what we wear...and then you start!” It was soon time to leave so I said good bye to the boys and me and Sami left.