Part 4

I woke up roughly at 6:00 am. I took along hot shower and then curled my hair. I put on peach tank top with a gray cardigan to complement my dark denim shorts. I put on strap sandals and headed down to the lobby to meet the boys. Josh, Liam, and Niall were already there. “Hey Alex” Liam said “Hey, so you guys are having your first concert today in the US” I said “yah, it’s going to be so sick...can’t wait!” Niall said obviously excited. Harry, Louis, and Zayn had just come down. “Sorry, have you been waiting long?” Louis said “No, not really” Josh said "Your hair's still straight" I said looking at Harry's hair. "Yeah, sadly..." He said "you curled your hair today?" "Yeah, only to make you jealous" I said smiling "We should go, Paul's waiting outside" Niall said. We walked outside and got on the bus to go to their concert. "Is this like your tour bus?" I asked noticing the bunks and couches "ya, its what takes us place to place" Louis said sitting down on the couch "oh cool...wait, so how the hell am I supposed to go places" I said realizing I had no car "shit, we forgot to tell them about Alex" Harry said "sorry princess" Harry said "that's ok, but how am I supposed to travel with you all" I said trying to find some answers "the tour bus is always an option..." Zayn mumbled "you can't possibly expect me to stay on this moving tin can" I said in disbelief "oh come on, it'll be fun Alex!" Harry pleaded. "We're there!" The bus driver said from the front. "This conversation is not over" I said sternly as I got off the bus. All the boys got off one by one after me and proceeded to their dressing room. There were so many screaming girls outside, I felt like my eardrums would burst. I knew they were popular in the UK but I didn't think they were this popular in the US.  When they came out, my head was hurting from all the noise. "Is it always this loud?" I said not being able to hear my own words "yeah, US fans do get a bit loud" Louis said. "I'm gonna go lock myself in a bathroom until this is all over" I said sarcastically. "Hey princess we've got to head out on stage, see you when the shows over" Harry said as he kissed my cheek "don't get into any trouble Harold" I said as he ran off on stage.

I stayed backstage and listened to them sing and answer twitter questions. After the questions. "Why is your hair straight?" A fan shouted from the crown and had obviously gotten Harry's attention and replied "My hair's straight because I had let a stubborn girl that is now backstage straighten it...biggest mistake of my life" Harry said "Bring her on stage" the fans shouted as soon as harry finished. Great,  I thought they probably want to pelt me with tomatoes now. "Ok I'll see if I can find her" harry said walking off stage. Harry came backstage and found me where he had left "don't you dare take me on stage" I said as he approached me "I AM taking you on stage" Harry said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on stage "no no no!" I said as he handed me the microphone. "What the hell am I supposed to say" I said covering the microphone with my hand "I don't know, introduce yourself" harry said. "Hi, I'm Alex...some of you probably know me from twitter, I'm One Direction's fashion designer...and I did straighten Harry's hair." Here come the tomatoes I thought to myself. Instead everybody clapped. I was shocked I didn’t know what to say. I went off stage as all the clapping faded away, I waited till the concert was over. “you guys were really great!” I said as they approached me “thanks, we do try” Zayn said smiling. They packed up and headed back to the tour bus “I believe we have some unfinished business” I said raising my eyebrows at Harry.

"How do I travel with you guys?" I said looking at them intently waiting for an answer "the only option is the tour bus" Liam said calmly "but I can understand...like 5 guys 1 girl" "its not like we're gonna rape her or anything" Niall said "you do trust us Alex?" Niall said sweetly "of course I do, ni" I replied "then stay on the tour bus" Harry pleaded "you have no other option, unless you wanna be a hobo" Louis said "fine ill stay on the bus" I said "you won't regret it" harry said smiling. "Hey, I'm gonna facetime Sami...you remember her don't you?" I said looking at Niall. Niall cheeks turned pink "yeah" he replied. "SAMI, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed as soon as she answered "Where are you?" She said noticing the movement "in one direction's moving tin can" I said with a bored look on my face "Are you fucking serious, let me say hi to Niall!!" She screamed getting Liam's attention. I mouthed "sorry" to Liam, then turned my phone over to face Niall. "Hi Sami, I remember you" Niall said causing Sami to blush "Hi Niall" she managed to get out before I took the phone from him. "I gotta catch some sleep Sami, talk to you later" I said hanging up. "Who was that?" Zayn asked "Sami" I replied "so what do you guys do on the tour bus?" I asked "sing, drink, sleep" Zayn replied "and eat" Niall added. "This is going to be a long ride" I said.