Part 9

*Harry’s POV*

The taxi dropped us off at Louis’ flat where Eleanor was there waiting for us. “Louis! Missed you so much babe” she said planting a soft kiss on him “Hey El” I said giving her a hug “Uh where’s the other chick?” Eleanor asked looking to see if anyone was standing behind us “Alex, she left like 3 months ago, we’re actually going to surprise her” Zayn said matter-of-factly “oh, thats cool...your leaving now?” She said unsure “soon” I said. We chatted a bit with El and ate some food so we wouldn’t invade Alex’s flat and eat everything edible she has. “We should get going” Niall said “I’ll go get my keys” Louis said getting up “It was great meeting you guys, I should probably get going too” Eleanor said picking up her purse. We all piled up into Louis car and headed off to surprise Alex. I still hadn’t decided what I was going to do, the boys were still under the impression that me and Alex were good friends except for Zayn so that narrowed me down to just a hug. Like what the fuck? I hadn’t seen the woman I love for 3 months and when I saw her all I could do was hug her. I was quiet most of the way there having a awkward conversations with myself. I swear if I didn’t see her I would go crazy. Maybe I already was...for her.

*Alex’s POV*

I was making pasta for lunch, I had managed not to burn myself in the making of it. That was a huge achievement for me. I turned the music that was playing in the background up. Since I was alone I started singing along to Demi Lovato’s “Give your heart a break”. I know I sounded horrible but like who cares, no one’s listening. I sat down to eat lunch when I heard the doorbell. I assumed it was Sami she had been visiting regularly so I could pamper her. I swiftly opened the door to find myself staring at 5 boys, One Direction. “Holy Fuck” I said as I realized I was wearing my skimpy tank that exposed my pink bra with very short shorts. “We thought we’d surprise you!” Niall said giving me a huge smile. I shot Harry a look that said “a warning would have been nice” he just smiled back laughing.

“We all missed you” Louis said hugging me “aw, that’s so sweet of you all” “come in” I said motioning for the boys to come in. I hugged Harry, resisting the urge to give him a sloppy kiss. “I’m gonna go...put something on” I said struggling the to find the right words. I could tell Harry and Zayn were resisting the urge to laugh. They had seen me in less. I quickly put on harry’s sweatshirt and changed my shorts into sweats and went back. “so how have you been?” Liam asked “Great, kept myself busy someway or another” I lied “you know Sami? The girl who fainted when she met you all” “yeah” Niall said “well she’s pregnant now, so I’ve been keeping myself preoccupied with her” I said “That’s great! We could be like her baby’s uncle or something, so sick” Niall said enthusiastically “right” I said. The space between me a Harry was killing me, I couldn’t take it. “Is that pasta I smell?” Niall said “no Niall we just ate” Liam said “yeah” I said “be right back” Niall said obviously going to the kitchen “sorry about that” Liam apologized “it’s ok, you guys are practically family” I said smiling.

I kept stealing glances with Harry silently while I chatted with the boys. God he was so attractive. How would I ever keep myself away from him? “Me and Alex have something to tell you” Harry said as if he could read my thoughts. Oh my god was all I could think. “Do we Haz?” I said as if I had no idea what he was going to say “Yes, I’m telling them now...I can’t take it anymore” Harry said “What?” Liam said confused “Here we go...” Zayn said “Me and Alex are together and have been together since Alex’s Accident” he said calmly. “oh man, I mean that’s great Alex” Louis said a bit shocked “about time...” Zayn mumbled “you knew about this?” Liam said “uh, yeah...y'all are all blind asses” Zayn said as if our relationship was obvious enough “Well that’s fucking great, the only people left single is me and zayn” Niall said. Harry was smiling and I had to admit that it was great that the truth was finally out, no more hiding. “Welcome to the club!” Louis said laughing at his own joke “yeah man” Liam said flashing his white teeth(which he had probably been brushing with his flashing toothbrush). “So you haven’t said anything” Niall asked me “uh, yeah...I’m with Haz” I said blushing hard “aw look Alex is blushing” Zayn said as I covered my face with my hands.