Part 8

“WAKE UP!” Niall shouted above me.

“well hello niall” I said rubbing my eyes. I quickly got ready and headed toward the tour bus. I checked my phone, she had texted me “mornin babe” she had sent “Hey princess, what’re you up to today” I texted back smiling at my phone like a fucking idiot. “Stop looking at porn on your phone Harry” Zayn said joking “I didn’t know reading texts was now porn for you Zayn” I said “shut up” Zayn said. After 2 long hours we finally reached our next concert. “Ahh, can’t wait to sing!” Niall said obviously more excited than me “yeah, I know how you feel” Liam said rubbing Niall’s head. We did the same thing we do every time. Get dressed, listen to screaming fans until management says we can go on stage. I wasn’t in the mood, but Alex had left me so I could sing...I wasn’t going to let her sacrifice be wasted.

*Alex’s POV*

I woke up super early because of time differences. I took a long shower and stayed in my bathroom until I ran out of random shit to do with my hair. It was still early I decided to call up my girlfriends. “Hey Sami” I said as soon as she picked up my phone “Hey Alex...why are you up?” She said under the impression that I was still in the US “um...cause I came back early!” I said trying to sound happy “2 months early from a One Direction tour?” She said puzzled “uh, yeah...bit complicated” I said awkwardly “anyways, why’d you call me?” she said “Can you come over I’m damn bored because I’m not allowed to walk to much” I said hoping she would say yes “You didn’t have to ask, my best friends has come back from America I don’t need an invitation to see her!” She said “Okay see you then” I said in a cheerful voice. I wasn’t really that bored, I was hoping she would get my mind off of Harry. 

The doorbell rang about 30 minutes after I had called Sami. “SAMI!!!!” I screamed as soon as the door opened. “Alex, babe...you have to tell me EVERYTHING” she said taking her shoes off and sitting down on my sofa. “ugh, can we talk about something else...” “and have you gained weight?” I said looking at her stomach. “I haven’t really gained weight” she said cupping her her stomach “what’s going on Sami?” I said in a serious tone “It’s nothing...really” she said shyly “Your pregnant...aren’t you?” I whispered “uh...yeah” she said finally giving up trying to hide it from me “who’s the father!” I said out of curiosity “well, this is why I didn’t tell you...he left me after he found out” she said as tears formed in her eyes “Sami...you can’t do this, not by yourself babe” I explained “I’m not getting an abortion, If that’s what your saying!” she said as her voice got higher with every word “you can’t do this to yourself” I said trying to persuade her “I’m not killing it Alex, I can’t...it’s living inside of me, I can’t....” she said trailing off. I couldn’t force her to do something she didn’t want to, I didn’t have that right over her..no one did. The mood was kind of serious after that but we still talked about the tour and shit. Four hours later she decided it was time for her to leave. My best friend’s pregnant. I still couldn’t believe it, this was when I should be happy for her, not sad.

*3 months later* *Harry’s POV*

I was going to see her finally after 3 long months. I packed all my clothes quickly so the bellboy could take it away. I couldn’t wait I’d never been so anxious in my life before. Ever. “How’re you feeling haz?” Zayn said knowing the past month had been hell for me “can’t wait to see her” I said. All the boys got ready and waited outside their room door “Hey I have an idea” Niall said randomly “what?” Louis said “you know Alex?...we should surprise her, like you know not tell her we’re coming” Niall said enthusiastically. I thought about it, I hadn’t told her I was coming yet I wanted to surprise her. “hey that’s brilliant!” “no one has told her we’re coming right” I said looking at the boys “nah” Zayn said followed by a “nope” from Liam. We were escorted from the hotel to the airport then managed to get on the plane without any fans getting through security. My stomach felt like it would explode, not because of the plane but because of how anxious I was to see her. The plane ride wasn’t any better, I tried to tell myself to sleep but it didn’t work. Sleep finally defeated anxiety and I gave away. 

*Alex’s POV*

The dreadful 3 months had come to an end and his tour was over. Harry hadn’t told me when he was coming home and I didn’t ask. I didn’t want to seem like I was pressuring him to come back...after all I had left him in the first place so he could finish his tour he had worked so hard for. I didn’t know if I should be excited or scared I still didn’t know if he forgave me after I left him. He knew it was for the best, yet he wanted to be with me. The past months had basically been hell...yeah that’s about right. I was mostly with sami since she was now, what? 5...6 months pregnant? I hadn’t told her that I loved Harry and well, he loved me. Maybe after delivery or earlier. It was hard to get a hold of Harry because of timezones. We still managed to talk though, you know text and all. Everyday I would wake up and look at my phone waiting for that text saying “we’re leaving tomorrow” or “see you this afternoon”. That text never came.

*Harry’s POV*

I opened my eyes to the vivid light flowing into the plane as land became visible through the fluffy clouds. “sleeping beauty is awake” Louis said to the other boys “we almost there?” I asked “yeah, just 2 more hours” Zayn said trying to get a view of the window “wow, back home at last” I said as reality finally hit me. I couldn’t wait to step foot back on my home soil. “well...not technically for me” Niall said being annoying “when is our irish leprechaun leaving for Ireland?” Liam asked “2 weeks probably...then off to Mullingar” he said in a heavy irish accent. Me and the boys chatted until the plane landed. We were escorted outside quickly so we could avoid the paparazzi and fans. “Let’s take the taxi to Louis’ then we can head from there to Alex’s place” I suggested as soon as we were safely outside.