Part 2

It turned out my seat was next to Harry. I was terrified of heights, so I ended up squeezing his hand...a bit too tight. “Are you ok?” Harry asked noticing my pale face and white knuckles. “uh yeah” I said completely failing at hiding my misery “No your not...your face is um white” harry said not believing me. “I’m terrified of heights, that’s all” I confessed “no kidding, you look like your about to vomit” he said “here listen to music” he said handed me one of his earbuds” “thanks” I said as I took his earbud. I finally drifted off to sleep listening to music.

*Harry’s POV*

I put her bag into the compartment and slid down next to her. I noticed her face grow pale during takeoff, not to mention her hands squeezing the life out of me. “Are you ok?” I questioned her “uh yeah” she said. I wasn’t stupid, I knew something was up “No your not...your face is um white” I said examining her face “I’m terrified of heights, that’s all” she said not-so smoothly “no kidding, you look like your about to vomit” I said as I kept some distance between me and her incase she did. I couldn’t stand to see her like this “here listen to music” I said as I handed her one of my earbuds “thanks” she said as she put the earbud in her ear and soon fell asleep. She rested her head on my shoulder and I slowly took out the earbud making sure not to wake her. I watched her as she slept and soon enough I fell asleep resting my head gently on hers.

*Louis’s POV*

“Hey Liam, I’m gonna go check on Harry and Alex” I said unbuckling my seatbelt “sounds good” Liam said as he went back to texting Danielle. I walked down to Harry’s seat to find him and Alex leaning on each other...asleep. I quickly took a pic to show the boys and headed back. “Guys look at this” he said as he showed them the pic “Oh man...looks like Alex has warmed up to us” Zayn said “I am totally posting that on twitter, Louis send it to me” Liam said “haha thats sick can’t wait to see the look on his face when he wakes up” Niall said. I quickly sent it to all the boys and it was soon all over twitter.

“Alex, get up...come on u sleep like a baby, a very beautiful baby” Harry said as I forced myself to pick up my head from harry’s shoulder. “Want some water?” Harry offered me “Yeah” I said as I took the bottle from him and took a sip. I checked my phone to find out the time and checked twitter. “Harry, look at this” I showed him the picture with the caption saying “Look our stylist Alex and Harry on the plane Haha” Harry casually said “Haha, of course Liam would post that”. I read tweets saying “Who is she?” “Harry looks so cute!” “What a slut, I bet she sleeps with other guys” “is she her girlfriend?”. “So know when fans see me I’m gonna get ambushed?” I asked Harry “um, yeah basically” Harry replied. I started shivering a few hours into the flight cause I didn’t have a jacket for obvious reasons. “Harry, I’m cold and it’s your fault” I whined “Why is it my fault princess?” Harry questioned me “you didn’t let me bring my sweatshirt” I pouted like a little girl. “here take this” he said as he handed me his purple Jack Wills sweatshirt “Thank you” I said giving him a big smile. I put on his hoodie right away and  immediately felt warm, It smelled like him I snuggled up in it and took in the aroma. We finally got off the plane to find only more vicious crazy fans trying to get a look at the boys. “Can we get out of here?” I whispered to Harry, I felt like grabbing his hand but god knows what the media would turn that into.

I was starving when we got to the hotel “Can we go eat something” me and Niall said at the same time. “There’s a restaurant downstairs” Liam suggested “Okay then lets go” Niall said pulling Liam towards the elevator “Lets’s go check out our rooms first” Zayn said “sure, but right after that we are going to the restaurant” I said. Harry had a room with Louis, Zayn was with Liam, Niall with their drummer Josh, and I had my own room. I changed into skinny jeans and left harry’s hoodie on. When I came outside everyone but Zayn was waiting. “What’s taking him so long!” I asked the boys cause I felt like my stomach would digest itself if I didn’t eat anything. “He’s probably making his hair” Harry replied. A few minutes later Zayn came out “I’m ready!” Zayn said “been ready, and your hair looks the same” I replied starving Zayn frowned “looks like you could use some more sleep with Harry” “Oh shut up” I said to Zayn “To the restaurant we go!” Niall said pointing towards the elevator breaking the tension “yes we go” I said as I linked arms with Niall and walked to the elevator. The boys followed behind us. “So tomorrow is our day off, what do you wanna do?” Louis asked “Ik what I’m doing” I replied with mischief in my eyes “Oh really, and what is that?” Harry asked curiously “straightening your hair” I said smiling “Shit, totally forgot about that” Harry said regretting asking me. We went back to our rooms and tried to catch some sleep. 

I woke up early that day and didn’t bother to change, I walked over to Louis’s and Harry’s room and knocked. “Who is it?” Louis called from inside “Housekeeping” I said sarcastically “we don’t have any towels, you can leave” Louis said teasing me “Shut up, you know it’s me Alex, open the door” I whined losing my patience. Harry opened the door with his towel hanging low showing off his carved abs and irresistible v-line “for god’s sake Harry put on some clothes” I said “sorry I have a habit of getting naked” Harry said “Yeah he does, try living with him!” Louis remarked “Why are you here so early?” Harry asked barely awake “jet-lag got to me, and I have come to style you hair as your stylist” I said smiling “But today’s our...your straightening my hair aren’t you” Harry said realizing what I meant “yes, yes I am” I said pulling him towards my room as he put on his shirt. “Sit” I said as I pulled out the straightener “I am regretting playing truth/dare with you that day” Harry said with a sad look on his face. He kept complaining about how he would get back at me one way or the other. I carefully straightened every one of his curls not noticing the puddle of water on the floor from earlier in the morning, and I slipped. My feet slipped from under me and the straightener burned my hand and I fell to the floor. unconscious.