Part 10

"Alex! Aaaaalllexxxx wake up!!!" Sami screamed "hey" I managed to get out before I put my head on my pillow again "seriously get up, pregnant lady right here come on" she says in a bored tone. I slowly peel myself off my bed and sit up "you have some serious explaining to do...I came here and Harry motherfucking styles was making breakfast" she said "oh yeah ill explain later okay?" I said "you better..." She said leaving me to get ready. I brushed out my hair and went downstairs. "Hey babe, what's cooking?" I asked casually "potatoes" he said casually “Guess what today is?” Sami said excited “um, I don’t know” I said clueless “ugh, your so stupid...today marks 7 months of my pregnancy!” She said glowing of happiness “wow, 3 more months huh?” I said “well, the doctor said he might be early”. The thought seemed so surreal to me. My best friend, a mother. “That’s awesome Sami!” Harry said sounding enthusiastic “This is random but what the hell were you doing sleeping with Alex?” She said “Sami!” I said embarrassed “oh no it’s ok...” Harry said politely “I’m allowed to sleep with my boyfriend at least” I said “I KNEW IT! Your dating him!” She said screamed “Ahh, I’m so happy for you...this is so...” She stopped mid-sentence with her eyes wide. “What happened!” I asked with a panicked tone “Oh my god” She said with her hands around her stomach “What’s wrong Sami?” Harry asked “He...he kicked” She said tearing up “He kicked?” I asked thinking that I hadn’t heard her correctly “Yes Alex he kicked!” She said as a tear slid down her cheek “Why’re you crying?” He asked worried “I’m happy, I don’t know why but after I felt that kick...It feels as if everything is hitting me now, there is a child inside of me growing. Living.” she said wiping her tear “I’m so happy for you” I said smiling genuinely. “I’m gonna leave you two girls alone and go visit my mum” Harry said getting up “oh okay, I’ll see you later?” I said  “yes of course” he said giving me a feather light kiss on my lips “Love you Haz” I said “Love you too princess!” he said shutting the front door. 

“Is he any good at sex?” she said as soon as the door closes “Sami!” I say shocked that she would ask that “Oh come on, you have to tell me” she said eager “I haven’t had SEX with him yet...god Sami” I say “really...well that’s disappointing” she said quietly. Sami hanged out at my place the next couple months...she was on maternity leave and I was off because well, One Direction was off. She was now 8 months pregnant and at the peak of her pregnancy. I stayed with her 24/7, I couldn’t bear to be gone when she could go into labor at any moment. There was no one to take care of her not even the father of the child she was carrying. “Thanks” she says “for what?” I asked confused “everything, I couldn’t ask for a better friend...promise me if anything happens to be during the delivery you’ll be there for the child” she says “What are you talking about nothing is going to happen!” I say “I know it’s something really big to asked...just what if...” She says trailing off “I will always be there for you Sami” I say “Thanks” she smiles.     The sound of the doorbell startles me “Hey” Harry says “Hey babe come in” I say smiling at the sight of him. He walks in and sits down on the sofa “Hey Princess, I was wondering if we could go out today” he asks me “um I really think now is not a good time, Sami needs me to be around” I say “Ok thats fine, whatever you want” he says sweetly kissing my forehead “Alex you can go I’ll be fine!” Sami says “you sure” I ask undecided “yeah, I’ll be fine” she says giving me a reassuring. I put on a orange shirt with a white cardigan. I put on jeans and my orange toms out the door. “Finally I could get you out of the house” he says “not my fault my best friend’s 8 months pregnant, if anyone needs me it’s her” I say smoothly “yeah I know, I just wanted some time alone” He says pushing my hair out of my face. “Where are we going?” I say curious “oh you’ll see” he says flashing his dimples. 

“seriously Haz tell me!” I say as the curiosity ate its way out from the inside “wait...just wait, you’ll see where we’re going” he says calmly. I gazed outside and let myself get lost in scene. “Okay we’re here but your going to have to walk a bit okay?” he says getting out of the car “fine” I say as he opens the door for me. “put the blindfold on” he says “I really think I’m fine...” I say “just put it on” he says as he wraps the black cloth around my eyes. He walks we to wherever we’re going hand in hand. “okay we’re here” he said as he slowly took off the cloth. “It’s beautiful Harry” I say as I gazed down on the city below us, I looked down and saw that we were standing on a hill “I thought you’d like it” he said “and I brought us food” “a picnic?” I suggested. “This is great” I said as I gazed on the lights below us and ate the sandwich he had packed “I’m glad you liked it” he said as he put his hand on mine. The sound of my ring tone startled me “Hey Sami what’s up!” I said casually. I heard her breathing heavily trying to steady her breath “you need to come back now!” she said “Sami what’s wrong!” I shouted “My water bag broke!” she shouted “Hang in there babe!...we’re coming just keep breathing” I said then hung up so we could leave immediately.

“What’s wrong?” Harry asked looking at the scared expression on my face “call up one of the boys...whoever lives closest to my flat, tell them to drive up there and pick Sami up and take her to the hospital” I said extremely worried “Okay princess” he quickly called up Louis and did what I said. We were racing to the hospital to make sure she had reached there safely. “How is she!?” I asked as soon as I saw Louis “she’s fine, I reached your house 5 minutes after Harry had called” Louis said “I called up Zayn and Liam” (Niall’s in Mullingar). I sat down trying to get a grip on myself “I shouldn’t have left” I said “it’s not your fault...it could have happened at any time” Harry said stroking my head. Liam and Zayn arrived soon after “Is she okay?” Zayn asked sitting down “yeah” Louis said. We sat down outside for what seemed like forever. The doctor finally came outside “you can can see the child now” He said “what about Sami?” I asked “did she not tell you?” He said in a worried tone “What?” I asked “In order for the child to live she would have to...die” He said. No, this couldn’t be happening. “No” I said as tears streamed down my face “please don’t cry” Harry said as he hugged me tightly “she can’t be gone” I said “she did it for the child Alex...she sacrificed herself” Harry said in my ear. My tears stained his shirt “let’s go see him” I said wiping my tears as new ones flowed out. The child was gorgeous but he was also an orphan. “what’s going to happen to the child?” Liam asked. I looked up at Harry with my eyes filled with tears “Me and Harry are adopting him”. 

This is probably where I'm going to leave it, if I get a good amount of people wanting me to continue it then I will :) *PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK