Chapter 19

Damon whistles as he rolls in his chair round and round which ends up him being dizzy.

"Officer Damon, line four is for you," someone shouts for him.

"Yes" Damon answers as he picks the phone before he puts it back and gets up.

"Okay folks, we have an emergency" he claps his hands together before walking out of his room.

"What is it?" one of the officers asks him.

"Nothing much just someone who is bullying my cousin" he shrugs his shoulder without a care as he walks to his car.

"And that is an emergency?" the officer looks at him dumbstruck.

"Of course, no one bullies my cousin and gets away, now come on get in" the shouts as he starts the car while five more officers follow him.

"I cannot believe you asked the whole force to follows us just for that?" the officer shakes his head.

"This is Officer Price, there has been a report that some terrorist that have taken a school down as a hostage, I need all the units alert" Damon announces through the radio in his car.

"You just said someone was bullying your cousin" the office next to him grumbles

"You see that is the school where my cousin's wife works so now that someone has taking it as hostage so it is bullying," he simply states.

"Wait, where are you going?" the officer exclaims as they were not driving to the front of the school gate.

"First lesson to be one of kind Officer, think like a one. You think those rats will happily join us with joy once they see all of us...

The answer is no, he will try to get away from everyone probably taking my cousin's wife hostage so we need to be where he cannot see us" he answers making the his fellow officer frown.

"But out of everyone in the school why would he choose your cousin's wife?" he asks to Damon who sighs heavily.

"Easy, because my cousin said so" Damon just simply answers making the other officer face palm thinking why he even tries.

*******

"Ah I see my wishes were fulfilled" Angelo grins as he finds the area clear except just three men which were obviously Price's trusted men.

"Now Price, it was nice finally meeting you even if it didn't go according to plan, my bad...

I forgot how much of an influence you have but no worries now that I know your weakness I think we are on equal terms," Angels points out still with a grin before he walks to the car along with Grace but just as he does that the siren of a police car is heard surrounding them all.

"What the fuck is the police doing getting involved?" he shouts, as he did not think Price would be stupid enough to get them involved.

"Sir, drop your weapon and stand where we can see your hands," one of the police officers asks Angelo as he points his gun towards Angelo.

"You really want to play dirty, Price because I can too," Angelo threatens as he goes to pull the trigger.

"If anyone of you don't clear the way for me right now, then she is as good as dead" Angelo shouts as he wraps his arms around Grace's neck and holds the gun to the back of her head.

"Stop" one of the officer shouts as he puts his gun down and asks everyone of his team to do so.

"That's better, now price I hope you love your wife enough to stop them from following me," Angelo asks as he once again pulls Grace with him to the car.