Chapter 27

Nicholas takes meaningful strides towards the kitchen where he calls out every one of the workers who works in his house.

He looks around the people gathered before his eyes lands on the maid he was searching for, he strides towards her and stares her down.

"What were you doing my room?" he slowly asks the maid who gulps visibly shaking in fear.

"I was just cleaning the room, sir" she replies shuttering.

"If then why was there clothes everywhere on the bed?" he once again asks making the maid jerk her head to stare at his eyes.

"I...I..."

"I will ask you one more time, what were you doing in my room?"

"I am sorry, I am sorry" the woman starts to cry and she kneels in front of Nicholas who just watches the woman blankly.

Nicholas closes his eyes to keep his rage in check tying hard not to strike the woman kneeling in front of him.

"What's going on?" Damon's voice makes the woman cry hysterically.

"Grace, she is missing" Nicole answers the question gaining attention of the whole house, as they had no clue why Nicholas was behaving in such a way.

"Oh fuck" Damon curses, as he pulls his fingers through his hair and walks where the woman was still crying

"Hey, hey, look at me, do you know what happened?" he asks the woman softly so not to scare her.

"He just said to bring flowers to her room and bring it out when Mrs. Grace falls asleep," she answers in between her cries.

"Do you know where she is?" Damon asks once again

"No, they just told me to give her the flowers and when I went to take it away I didn't see her in her room" the woman answers.

"Take her away and everyone out" Damon orders before he walks near his cousin and holds his shoulder in a tight grip.

"We will find her, don't worry" Damon speaks but Nicholas just stands there blankly.

"Boss, I think I know how he took her out of the house" Arson speaks this time, which gains both of their attention.

"How" Nicholas asks gritting through his teeth.

"In a bag, it was strange at first but now that I think about it, two of his men were carrying a large bag, bigger than the rest and it seemed quiet heavy...

None of us checked him though," Arson informs gravely, as he is sure because of their carelessness, that Grace was in danger.

"Did you do what I asked?" Nicholas asks as he along with Damon and Arson walks out of the house.

"Yes, everything is shut down for now and all of our men are searching for him as we speak" Arson states as they all get in the car.

*******

"It's not necessary, tell the men to back down and drive us here," Nicholas requests as he pulls out his phone and passes it to the driver.

"What is it?" Damon asks as tries to see what was in the phone.

"Tracking device, before our wedding I asked Kathleen to make a ring for her and installed it inside...

Good thing, the bastard just took off her first wedding ring but I will make sure he won't ever be able to touch anything after this," Nicholas vows as he stares at the ring in his hand.

"Calm down, Nicho" Damon warns his cousin who glares at his way.

"I will once I know she is safe within my arms, he messed with the wrong man this time. He touched my wife and that alone is enough for me to go to war...