Chapter 29

Christie Montiero's POV

I looked at the reflection in the mirror ahead of me. Staring back at me was a gorgeous woman, standing with a long one shoulder chiffon white dress with an embroidered belt making her dress stand out even more. Her hair was in a proper bun and a veil was placed on her head. An old bracelet with blue sapphires was on my hand and a stunning ring on her finger. And that girl was me. I couldn't believe it was my wedding day. I was finally being tied to the love of my life in every human way possible. I was completely his. And he was completely mine. I smiled at my reflection and at the small baby bump on my stomach. Happy was an understatement of what I was feeling right now. The danger was over, and I was getting everything I wanted in life. I finally found someone who would cherish my life until my last breath. And that person was Alex.

"It's time!" My maid of honor, Alice said peeking through the door. My bridesmaid, Juliette pushed passed her, entering the room to check me out.

"Oh my god! You look gorgeous!" I smiled down at them and picked up the bouquet of flowers before making my way outside. Just as I arrived the door, my second bridesmaid, Hannah walked to the door and her eyes grew wide at my sight.

"Oh dear lord! You look so beautiful! Oh my brother is so damn lucky to marry you" I smiled and embraced her in a small hug before I walked towards the door to the isle. Alice and Ben, Juliette and Dylan, and Hannah and Charles walked through the door before everyone rose and waited for my entrance. Even though Malcomb was my biological father, Henry was still my real father, so I allowed him to walk me down the isle. I clutched his arm tight before the music began and I walked in.

Alex Paddington's POV

My brother and best man, Dylan walked in with Julie clung to him before he walked beside me. My hands started sweating in anticipation of seeing my bride. Suddenly everyone rose from their seats and the music began before the door opened and the love of my life walked in, holding onto her father. As soon as I laid eyes on her, my breath stopped. She was... I didn't have any words to describe how beautiful she looked. It felt like the moon goddess herself was standing in front of me. I didn't realize that tears had dropped from my eyes from looking at my beauty. My reason for existence. My life. My Christie. She arrived the alter and her father placed a soft kiss on her cheek and handed her to me. I held her hands and brought her up to me, my eyes still glued to hers.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered to her as the minister started speaking. A blush rose to her cheeks as she looked at me before focusing on the minister's words.

"I believe you have your vows?" He asked. I nodded, not bothering to take out the note I had placed in the pocket of my tux.

"From the minute I laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted to protect you, keep you safe. I wanted to shower you with love and happiness. I never felt that way about anybody in my entire life. But something about you made this electricity jolt in me, making me see the world in a different way. And for that I will forever be grateful. I promise to always be there by your side and keep a smile on your face until my last breath. I love you Christie, so much that I would do absolutely anything for you." A tear rolled down her cheek and I gently swiped it off with my finger. A smile stretched on her face before she recited her own vows.

"A year ago, my life goal was to travel the world and finish my studies. But now I want nothing more than to spend my whole time with you. I want to love you and make you happy just the way you do to me. You ignite this fire within me that makes me the happiest person on earth, but without you, I feel empty. I have never loved anyone as much as I have loved you. And I always will. I love you Alex and I promise to stand by your side every step of the way." My smile increased and my heart clenched at her beautiful words. The woman in front of me, the most outstanding person I have ever laid eyes on, was right in front of me, getting married to me. She was mine. All mine. And it would be that way forever.

"Do you, Alex Paddington, take thee Christie Montiero, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better of for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

"I do"

"Do you, Christie Montiero, take thee Alex Paddington, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?"

"I do" I could see the smiles on our faces as we wore each other our rings.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" As soon as he said the words, I pulled Christie into me and connected my lips to hers. Forgetting the rest of the world, I focused on kissing the woman who was now my wife. My other half. I entered her mouth and conquered it with my tongue, ignoring the audience we had. She didn't seem to mind as she did the same with me. Soon the sound of clapping was heard and we separated, leaning our heads together as I said the words.

"I love you"

"I love you too" She instantly answered. I swiped her off her feet, carrying her bridal style out of the church ready to take her on her honeymoon.

Finally she was tied to me in every way possible. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

She would always be, the one I want.

A/N

OMG that was the last chapter!!!!! But there will be an epilogue! I hope you guys liked it! Thank you all so much for your support!!! If you have any sequel or trailer requests, please comment below  and let me know!

Picture of Christie's wedding dress to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha