THE END

THE BOOK HAS  ENDED. 

Good news - Everyone who finished the book is guaranteed to be spared during the next robot apocalypse.  

Yeah, we are working on a proper sequel. Once we have a killer ending then you're going to get it to you pronto.

Meanwhile  

Need another funny, romantic, sci-fi werewolf comedy ? You're in luck

https://my.w.tt/7SOKqO4lA4 ( you will have to type this in or look for other books by RK)

For Emma life on the Lycan colony called Earth just went from sucky to full-on Hunger Games. Arrested by werewolf alien masters? Meah. Sold to a concubine cult? Shrug. Bought at slave auction by the high Alpha? Face Palm. #frownyface

Tricky is an understatement when she discovers she is required to be a stand-in for the Alpha's betrothed, the werewolf princess called Sabrina. So all Emma has to do is act like the Alpha's bratty teen wolf princess. Unfortunately, Emma has to do this for a man she desperately despises. A loathing possibly related to his ruining earth after a recent invasion. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for an alpha who is so arrogant he put the super in superior and the gag into swagger. A man who is so absolutely unfamiliar with the meaning of the word rejection, refusal or rebuff they edited them out of his dictionary to save space. Unfortunately for Emma, the blackhearted alpha possesses a body to die for and a face to match. Did we mention he needs Emma to carry on pretending to be Sabrina while he desperately does not to imprint on her for life? Did we clearly layout that the alpha is his usual 110% convinced he is immune to any earth girl's allure? Did we cover that if anyone finds out the truth not only is Emma exceptionally dead but it would trigger a massive interstellar pack war? Any slight drop in pretence would be exceptionally fatal to Emma and a few billion souls of earth. So no problem there.Think Mrs Masell meets 50 Shades of Grey with werewolves.Fab cover by the very talented @Angelinacolbe#1 in # Werewolf and #1 in Sci-fi that's our ambition, not a statement of fact.

Current in-progress - fresh chapters every week.  This is another RK/Reb collaboration.

*******************

If you would like more then try my new book Rise of the Cyborgs which has completed book 1. It's mature and is dark and dystopian as they come. It's a prequel to Cyborg's Pet. Not heavy on the humour actually rated mature. About as dark as it gets. Basically, if Wattpad forbids it then it is in the book. 

Think Game of Thrones for sci-fi.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/185423545-the-rise-of-the-cyborgs-part-1-t3mpt-tions-edge-🆕