Chapter 32/Him/Unboxing for him

A/N Picture - Just in case you wondered how the robots boxed you for quick (and cheap) delivery

We passed the 4K reads barrier and are at #14 in SciFi 100 not only that Mikaela Bender of Expiration Date fame appears to have had a look at the book. We love you Mikaela!!!!!! Big hugs to Mikaela and everyone who voted or put the book in her reading list!!!! Reb(+RK)

"to the disclaimers.." Rockwood prompted from his chair. I felt like I was some kid at a school play, but that was enough to remind me.

"...In addition to the disclaimers of warranties and limitation of liability set forth in the license, Slave Tech Inc does not assume any liability for purchases, payments, or other commerce activity made using the Slave Tech pay feature, and you agree to look solely to agreements you may have with your issuing bank, payment network, or merchant to resolve any questions or disputes relating to your payment cards, virtual payment cards and associated commerce activity. The end. I don't know it in Spanish or Japanese" I said.

I could only think one word, triumph. I could see the slave girl behind Rockwood smiling then pulling a straight face.

"Accepted" he said unmoved.

He paused looking at me for a long while. I wanted to tell him to drop dead, but my collar had muted me again. No, it wasn't mute, it was his presence. Hal clipped the cable ties with a pair of clippers. It was a worrying moment. You don't want to have your skin-tight silicon slave outfit torn or worse still bleed that really ruins the moment, that had happened to me in unpacking rehearsal back at the factory. Now for the big moment where I rise up like Botticelli's Brith of Venus from the shell but without the aid of a wind machine. Finally, Master can admire me in all my glory. Yes, I know I could hear my National Organization for Women membership card being ripped up in disgust, but they didn't have the choice of impressing some misogynistic machine or being turned into mincemeat. Given the state of the robocalypse at the moment perhaps that was their choice. Anyway, I decided to embrace the moment and give it the whole winning Miss World contest pose. I stood there smiling trying to hold the official unboxed pose and to do everything to erase the whole 'you cyborg fuck' moment from his mind. The lighting was good here it made me gleam and sparkle like a new handbag.

I stood up in a highly contrived position. This isn't as easy as it sounds as blood was rushing to parts of me which I hadn't felt in hours and the lack of circulation hurt like 'prac'. I was lucky, for people being shipped locally or picked up in person they got doubled into a box which was small enough to be taken on as hand luggage. The Factory even had a device specifically designed to force you into those tiny boxes, everything had to go in a specific order to make sure every last bit of space was used and I mean every last bit. Good luck to the customers trying to get everything back into the box to send those slaves back!The machine's had made contortionists of us all just to save a few dollars on shipping costs.

Rockwood stood up and came over. Despite wearing stiletto heels big enough to give you acrophobia I was still looking up at him.

"I am Lord Rockwood your new owner." he said looking down.

'No shit Sherlock' I thought.'here was I thinking I was a slave to Micky Mouse. I'm glad someone cleared that up for me or I would be looking for your tail and everything'.

The cyborg moved round to me. He didn't need body guards he was quite capable of squeezing the life out of me with his fingers.

"Naughty" he paused "I paid valuable coin for you. I am half man, half machine so by machine law, I am engine enough to be your master. You ! I don't care what you were before. It's what you are now that matters. Let me explain your position. You are now a human slave who belongs to me. There is only one rule for you from now on. That rule is you will obey your master without question. There is only one fact you can rely on now, that I can do what I like to you".

Color me cowered. He paused, I was still muted. He let the ideas sink in long enough to leave a stain.

"It' seems that either you are a poor pupil or the victim of a poor school. I am of the opinion... for the latter. Your tests show that you should make quite the willing slave. It's in your blood and your blood makes it your destiny. Why should anyone fight against that?" he said walking behind me "I see from your records you flunked basic pole dancing."

I wanted to tell him that it wasn't my fault the teacher kept getting ill, slipped disc, but I could not speak.

"Your file also tells me that you were studying to be a scientist before the war. Such a waste of good flesh. A human studying science is like a monkey using a microscope for a hammer. A bitter waste of good equipment and never likely to drive a nail in well enough to hold anything up for long. The question has become, what to do with you? I suspect you would like me to let you go. Is that what you would like?" he said leaning over.

I nodded, I mean, it was only a matter of time before he killed me. Why not tell the truth ?

He turned to Hal.

"Schedule her for the next public punishment. Something painful, barbaric. I'll do it myself." he said.

"The next public punishment session is a week on Thursday. Is that OK Lord?" asked Hal.

"Yes. Blindfold her and take her away. Put her some were dark and unpleasant, if there is a dripping sound that would be good. Keep here there until I can think of what to do with her." Rockwood said "And with that this interview is over".

Hal pulled a silk blindfold over me. I was completely in the dark. I was pushed into a small metal cage of thick steel with large numbers of round holes and shipped off. I wasn't sure where I was. In some room which echoed. I felt my prison the cage was a quarter of an inch thick steel. I sat there half way between laughing for joy and crying. I was exhausted from everything and fell asleep.