Shots Heard Around The World

Avalon's POV:

Something is off. I don't know how to explain this wierd feeling, but I feel as if this whole place is surrounded. Something big is about to happen and I'm not so sure that I want to stick around to see it. But I do have a guess as to what will take place in a matter a few minutes.

Ever since Azelio locked me in this room yesterday, I have been so bored. I had been staring at the ceiling of this magnificent room for the past half hour until I heard some guards outside the room talking about somebody important arriving here.

I hopped out the bed and ran to the door so that I could listen in on their conversation. "Leonardo Romano and his group arrived on the premises about 3 hours ago man. How do you not know that?"

"I got wasted yesterday, man."

"Oh, well things are about to start get interesting soon."

"Huh? Why?"

"Godamnit Alonzo, are you just dumb or deaf. Don't you know that we are at war with the other great mafia families? I overheard Adriano ranting about how Alphonso and his crew survived the grenade attack a few days ago. Ever since then, he's been increasing security and even went so far as calling the Romano's to come here."

Their safe! Thank goodness!

"That explains why I didn't recognize a lot of the men that I passed by earlier."

"I also heard that the Rizzolo's and Benedetti's will be here shortly. I can't wait to get this party started."

The men outside my door continued on with their conversation. I sat there with my ears plastered on the door until their conversation drifted off to the gory details of the upcoming battle.

"Alphonso," I whispered, "thank goodness you're safe."

****
Adriano's POV:

How in the hell did they survive that attack? I had calculated the trajectory of the grenade perfectly beforehand, and the result spelled instant death, so why were they still alive?

"It doesn't matter anymore. We'll kill them later. All that we have to focus now on is killing this bastard Leonardo." Said Adrian.

"Agreed." Replied Azelio.

As of right now, Leonardo and I were hauled up in my office discussing our plans over the upcoming battle. Well, that's how it started anyway before our conversation careened toward trivial things.

"Have you ever just looked at a woman's tits and thought, 'Wow! I gotta get me some of that'?" Leonardo asked. He was glancing upward at the ceiling pensively , most likely in his own perverted world.

"No." I answered dully. This moron was seriously starting to get on our nerves.

"Then kill him!" Insisted Adriano.

"Agreed." Replied Azelio.

'Both of you know full well that I can't right now. His death will ruin our plans and start a war inside the villa.' I countered.

"I can barely contain the disgust I have for this prick. Instead of focusing on the situation at hand he's off thinking about porn! Deal with him Adriano or I might just take over and deal with him myself. I refuse to have our plans ruined by him!" He ranted before returning to the dark recesses of my mind.

"Agreed."

'Azelio, can you stop speaking in one word sentences. You're starting to piss me off."