(6) My Turn

MAKE SURE YOU GO CHECK OUT MY NEW ADDITION, "Breaking Glass" I swear you won't be disappointed! :D I'm trying something different from nice girl tryin gto find love ;)

I want to dedicate this chapter to @selenaxlyracuse, bc when someone you're a fan of fans you, it's... Surreal. It made my day :D so thank you

Well, enjoy! And please vote.

Chapter Six: My Turn

I didn't see Brent for the rest of the day, all I did was drive around, reminiscing on the times I went to the movies with my parents, when I ate frozen yogurt with Brent at Pink Berry. All those memories seemed so far away, almost as if I was watching a movie of my life, starring someone who looked like me. It was very depressing, and my mood started to fall.

Then I looked at the street sign and realize I'm on Rodeo Drive. A smile flashed on my face as I realized that, well, it was shopping time! I hadn't had any girl time in a while.

I spotted the Fendi boutique and I immediately parked in front of it. I was so lucky to even get a parking spot. But then again, when haven't I had my wishes granted?

My pulse sped up. What if all I had to do was wish my way out of here? It seemed like such a simple fix, yet it's one that I had not thought of.

"I wish I had never gotten shot that night." I said loudly, knowing no one would hear me, or even realize I was there. I closed my eyes, and waited.

When absolutely nothing happened, I shrugged and got out of the car. My hopes weren't that high up, so I was ok. I knew it was too simple of a solution.

I strutted into the building, feeling confident now that I was able to shop again. The greeter didn't greet me, but I still smiled at her when I walked by. I spotted the dress I wanted almost immediately.

It was a black corset-tutu dress, with rainbow colored jewels embellishing the corset part. The tutu was very puffy and original. I looked at the price tag, and when I saw that it was $10,000, I grinned and went to go try it on. Luckily, the dress I had looked at was a size 0, so it would fit me perfectly.

When I had finally gotten into the dressing room, and into the dress, I was squealing with joy. It was so beautiful, making my body look curvy, yet slender. The rainbow tones made my pale skin almost glow, but in a nice, angel-like way.

I couldn't wait till I bought it! I didn't even want to take it off, so I just gathered my clothes and strolled over to the cashier, picking up some rainbow-embellished, peep-toe pumps that seemed to be made perfectly for this dress.

When I got there, I pulled out my credit card, and tried to get the cashier's attention, but she would not get off that Blackberry!

Reality crashed into me, and I remembered that I was dead, so she couldn't see me since I didn't come here on the day of my death.

Being honest, I rang myself up. I uncomfortably scanned the price tags, and swiped my credit card. I started walking outside, waving goodbye to all the workers, even though they couldn't see me.

When I got outside, my Bugatti was nowhere to be found. Oh well, it probably got towed off or something, since I didn't pay for parking. It will be back I the garage tomorrow.

I shrugged and turned to my left, going into stores and buying whatever I wanted. Since tomorrow, it will all be gone.

Then I had a problem. Where was I going to wear this? Even though no one could see me, surely the beauty of this dress shouldn't be hidden!