(13) Being Pulled Over By A Fake Policewoman

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/FAN/LIKE/TWEET/ADD TO LIBRARY (if you like :) )

<-------------------------------------------------------- THOSE WAYS---------------------------------------------------------> :D

I hope you like it! :D

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ouch! This thing is scorching!” I cried, shaking my hand from the pain caused by the hot seatbelt in my car.

Brent smirked, reaching for his. “Come on, it’s not that bad wuss. You should man – AH!” He put his finger in his mouth, sucking on it to get rid of the pain.

I laughed, smacking him on the arm. “And you were calling me a softie,” I teased, turning on the car and peeling out of the parking lot.

The speed limit on the roads back home were an average of 25 miles per hour, but I was going at least 60. As if it mattered anyway, we can’t get into a car wreck. We’d literally just go right through the obstacle.

“She said an hour right?” he asked, looking out the window.

“Yes,” I replied, glancing at the clock. Darn, it read 10:47 AM. That meant we only had thirteen minutes to get home and get ready. And I know how Meg and Alex like to be punctual.

“We better hurry then,” Brent suggested, putting a hand to his temple.

I nodded briefly. “I know. And they always like to be on time,” I breathed out.

He looked at me curiously. “How do you know that?”

I flushed, remembering the memory. “Well, er… they were coming to pick me up this morning and I was kind of changing and –“

“They walked in on you,” he finished, a hard look on his face.

“Um, yeah.”

“And was Alex there?”

“Yes…” The color on my cheeks deepened, as if that was even possible.

“Figures.”

“How?”

“He was never the type to look away when he saw a naked girl,” he admitted, furrowing his brows.

“Oh, really?” I asked, completely uninterested.

“Yeah,” he answered, sensing my indifference.

“Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. I’m with you now,” I said quickly, looking forward – afraid to meet his eyes.

“Exactly,” he agreed. I saw him grinning when I used my peripheral vision to see him expression, and I had to smile back.

“It’s strange,” I suddenly blurted out.

“What is?” Brent questioned, raising his brows.

“How we were best friends one day, and lovers the next.”

“It is strange isn’t it? Who would’ve thought?”

“I sure wouldn’t have,” I admitted, giving him a side glance.

He sighed, dropping the hand that was on his temple to his thigh. “Me either.”

“Can I ask you a question Brent?”

“Shoot,” he answered, leaning closer to me.

“Yesterday, when you said that you loved me… like a sister…”