"Ism"

ISTJ: Foundationalism- a view about the structure of justification or knowledge, all knowledge and justified belief rest ultimately on a foundation of noninferential knowledge or justified belief.

ISTP: Buddhism- all existence is suffering, all suffering arises from desire, freedom from suffering is nirvana, nirvana is attained through the "eightfold" path of ethical conduct, wisdom, and mental discipline (through meditation).

ESTP: Hedonism- the ethical theory that pleasure (in the sense of the satisfaction of desires) is the highest good and the proper aim of human life.

ESTJ: Fascism- extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

ISFJ: Altruism- the belief in disinterested and selfless concern for the well being of others.

ISFP: Nihilism- extreme scepticism maintaining that nothing in this world has a real existence, often in the belief that life is meaningless

ESFP: Sensualism

ESFJ: Evangelism- the spreading of religion by public preaching.

INFJ: Mysticism- belief characterised by self-delusion or dreamy confusion of thought, especially when based on the assumptions of occult qualities or mysterious agencies

INFP: Egalitarianism- believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

ENFP: Individualism- the principle of being independent and self-reliant

ENFJ: Collectivism- the practice of giving group priority over each individual in it

INTJ: Narcissism- self-centeredness arising from the failure to distinguish the self from external objects.

INTP: Existentialism-a philosophical theory that emphasises the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will.

ENTP: Relativism- the belief that Knowledge, truth, and morality exist in relation to culture, society, or historical context and are not absolute.

ENTJ: Darwinism- the theory of the evolution of species by natural selection