Types as Possessed Objects

ISTJ:   That one pair of headphones that never break for some miraculous reason.

ISTP:   Just a straight up ghost, man.

ESTP:   Worn and kind of dirty running shoes that take you on exciting adventures. You don't wear them anymore, they wear you.

ESTJ:   A business suit that makes sure you don't sweat nervously in interviews and meetings.

ISFJ:   A possessed flower crown that you can never take off once you put it on.

ISFP:   A beautiful possessed plant that never wilts, but will get sad if you forget to water it.

ESFP:   The hand me down car that goes with you on your journeys, with a sweet radio stereo as well.

ESFJ:   A possessed backpack that always has everything you need, and it's always got your back.

INFJ:   The thick old mystical book at the library that most people never pick up. Most people.

INFP:   A notebook that leaves you nice messages written in it and occasionally pretends to be Tom Riddle.

ENFP:   A possessed t-shirt with funny messages that change everyday.

ENFJ:   A magic 8 ball that will only ever land on positive messages

INTJ:   That stuffed animal that you swear rolls it's eyes at you when you're not looking

INTP:   A keyboard that fixes your typos, grammar, but also prevents you from sending biased opinions and types up more intelligent sentences for you.

ENTP:   A possessed phone that makes the most embarrassing typos and messes with it's owner.

ENTJ:   A possessed map that marks all the places you conquer.