When Life Gives You Lemons

ISTJ:   When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. Obviously.

ISTP:   When life gives you lemons, squirt them into the eyes of your enemies.

ESTP:   When life gives you lemons, put them on your nipples and make lemon juice.

ESTJ:   When life gives you lemons, wipe out every lemon farm and sell the last two lemons for exorbitant profit.

ISFJ:   When life gives you lemons, keep calm and make lemonade.

ISFP:   When life gives you lemons, grab them and eat them as fast as you can before life can take them back.

ESFP:   When life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila and throw a party!

ESFJ:   When life gives you lemons, make a cookbook and become the next Martha Stewart.

INFJ:   When life gives you lemons, eat them, they are good for you- life knows best.

INFP:   When life gives you lemons, use your magical powers to make it into orange juice- or just write about the lemons.

ENFP:   When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it (because you didn't read the directions).

ENFJ:   When life gives you lemons, store them in your fridge until you have guests over.

INTJ:   IF life gives you lemons, deal with it.

INTP:   When life gives you lemons, you must clone those lemons and make super lemons then you create a new lemon race

ENTP:   When life gives you lemons, construct a crude electrochemical battery. Then?? Then profit.

ENTJ: If life gives you lemons, throw them at life... See if life will make the same mistake again. Nothing messes with you.