Survey 6

Hey so it's a little different this time, some more controversial questions than usual =)

1) If someone made a montage of your life, what song would be playing in the background?

Move Along by The All-American Rejects

2) Would you want to live to 100? Did you want to when you were younger?

No, never wanted to live that long. I could never imagine myself past 30 because I didn't want to 'grow up' even though I act pretty mature anyways. Maybe not mature... more like wise...not in an all-knowing way or anything just like yeah never mind, 100 is a scary concept =/

3) Should schools be involved if an issue happened off school grounds, such as two students getting in a fight outside of school or a student cyber bullying another student?

I say yes, but most the debate club seemed to disagree with me because that's the family's job... But if the student's in a fight then there's even more of a chance that their family won't do much to punish the kid or steer them in the right direction because they got in a fight in the first place.
Maybe not as far as suspension if it wasn't in school.

4) Death Penalty?

Well death penalty would be used for something like murder, which is a life for a life, theoretically yeah that's just justice... But I don't agree with it.

5) Pro life or pro choice?

Pro choice, but I know if it were me there's little to no way I'd get an abortion... Unless I was giving birth to something that could actually kill me... I'd raise it the best I could otherwise.

6) Legalization of prostitution?

Yes. My immediate reaction was yeah why not because the whole pro choice thing, it's their bodies. And then the whole sex slave thing came to mind immediately after and if you think about it this would help lessen that with regulations and all that.
Plus most prostitutes don't report abuse where it's illegal, I wouldn't either because I'm already doing something illegal sooo what justification would you have for reporting something illegal WHILE DOING something illegal.
Statistically more people report violence in areas where it's legal. It'd become more of an actual business also which means more employment and more tax money to government.

^(Most my friends (except one who agreed completely and was really relatable) seemed to disagree with me 100% on this but I don't see why because they won't explain so please explain why if you're against it)^

7) Trump for president?

Ha I know too little to be active in this debate I just know it's one I can't ignore while trying to start shit.