8

Ryan's prov.

Laken held me close.

"Why does my mate have blood on him?!" Laken growled dangerously.

I sunk in sumbmission, and held onto him tightly.

"H-he killed my f-friend!" The rouge stuttered. "He turned! He grew fangs!"

"My mate is a werewolf! Not a vampire!" Laken yelled.

"I-I saw it!" The rouge quivered. "He is a monster! He deserves to die!"

Lakens eyes turned a pitch black color, and he let me down gently on the ground.

He let his wolf teeth show and walked towards the rouge.

"My mate is not a monster." He growled.

His voice sent waves of fear and somehow turned me on a little.

The rouge sumbmitted.

He turned back to normal and turned around to me, just as some security came and took the rouge away.

Laken carried me all the way back, into our room and pinned me on the bed.

"Your not a monster." He pecked my forehead.

"Your amazing." Kiss to the right cheek.

"Nice." Kiss to the left cheek.

"Wonderful." Kiss to the nose.

"And all mine." He kissed my lips, I accepted and kissed him back until a voice in my head interrupted.

"We killed that rouge, we feasted on his blood. And we were about ready to kill that other one when he stepped in..."

I stopped kissing back and gently pushed Laken off of me. "I am sorry."

I saw he had blood on his face, that rubbed off of my face.

"For what?" Laken asked.

"For making you save me, I should be a better mate..." I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I cleaned the blood off my face, it was all over the area of my mouth.

"Laken I think I killed him..." I whispered.

"That wound was caused by a vampire, your a werewolf. Who doesn't have their wolf yet." Laken told me. "You probably got blood on your hand and touched your mouth. It's fine."

I sighed. The dream I killed the rouge, it matched perfectly with what really happened.

Maybe I am overthinking it.

"Laken?" I asked.

"Yes love?" Laken asked me.

"Can you tell me the story of the strange wolf?" I asked.

He smiled. "Yes, and maybe later we can make a story of our own." He winked at me.

We sat say down again at the bed and Laken laid us down, my head on his chest.

Story time...