11

Ryan's prov.

The voice...

It was my wolf....

I got my wolf.

"Now that your mate is as good as dead, tell me." The leader smirked.

The smell of blood hit my nose, I tried to ignore it as I stood up.

I punched the leader across the face, I wa about ready to kill him when the three rouges held me back.

"I got your back kid." My wolf told me.

My vision went black.

I was standing in the field, this time four wolves faced me. Three small ones and one large wolf.

The three attacked first.

I easily dodged their attacks. Then I got bit in the leg by one of them, I kicked it off and lunged on the rouge and ripped out its throat.

The blood energized me.

I turned to the other two who seemed scared.

One of them lunged and ended up pinning me, I bit them and threw them to the ground and quickly snapped their neck leaving them dead.

I looked at the other.

It charged at me, I moved fast enough to jump onto it and rip off its head.

When I woke up, I was standing in a pile of blood with the leader staring at me.

"So your the one?" He laughed.

"Let me in control again! I will kill him." My wolf growled.

Without a second hesitation I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up of the ground.

He just smiled. "It's not that easy."

He started to shift and I backed up, when he got done I was shocked.

He was a strange wolf, but his fur was a bright healthy red.

Unlike mine, which was a black tone to it.

"It's because we haven't eaten enough blood!" My wolf huffed. "We need more blood to beat him or we will be killed."

"What, are you scared?" The leader chuckled.

"He killed our mate the one we love, we should kill him!" My wolf hissed.

"Awe, the big bad wolf is speechless." The leader chuckled.

He leaped and got me down, I was pinned under him. Struggling.

"You will never amount to my power." The leader laughed. "Such weakness."

The boy was starved and when finally let out he rampaged a entire town. He needed to feed.

I need to feed.

I struggled to push him off me, but he still stayed on top of me.

"You know, I am curious about one thing..." The leader trailed off. "Why do you have purple eyes and I don't?"

My eyes? That is what he cares about? They are just regular eyes.