10

Ryan's prov.

"Don't be scared." The leader smiled at me. "We just want to know where the strange wolf is."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I mean." The man growled. "We have tracked the strange wolf's scent for years, when we finally get close..."

His eyes flashed red, his wolf was trying to surface.

"Your pack always interrupts!" He shouted.

He wants the strange wolf, huh? Well let's-

The voice was interupted by the leader.

"Someone in your pack killed three of our men!"

Flashes of all the rouges that came after me, all the rouges that are now dead.

"They were the ones who knew which wolf was the warrior!" The guy growled.

"Why do you want the wolf so much?" I asked.

"Those wolfs are pure warriors! Neither weaknesses of species effect them, they are unkillable unless you chop off their head and set fire to them!" The leader hissed. "Now tell me which one of your pack members is the strange wolf?"

"I don't know!" I told him. "I haven't even been accepted into my mates pack yet!"

"Liar!" The guy yelled, he then held up his hand.

Two of the rouges behind him grabbed someone from the room behind them and shoved them forward.

Laken!

He was bruised and beaten.

"What did you do to my mate?" I asked. I struggled to pry to bars open.

"Who is the strange wolf?" The leader asked.

"I don't know!" I told him once again.

The leader nodded, and the two rouges that brought him in held him up, while the third one punched my mate across the face.

Those bastards!

The voice inside my head growled.

"Tell me!" The leader hissed.

"I don't know!" I yelled. "Stop hitting my mate!"

"I know your lying!" The leader argued. "Keep hitting boys."

They kept hitting my mate.

"Tell me." The leader growled.

"I don't know! I don't know! If I knew I would have told you!" I yelled.

"Kill him." The leader hissed.

They threw punches, kicks, and when one pulled out a knife it felt like my world was going to die.

"Stop!" I screamed.

They stabbed Laken.

I tried to force the bars to move, I tried to get to him.

"I love you Ryan." Laken whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

He smiled when he passed out.

I cried and fell to my knees.

Then the gate opened I ran over to Laken and checked him over, he was badly beaten and he was close to death.

"Let's kill them! They hurt our mate!"