15

Ryan's prov.

I was held by my mate, and he was kissing my forehead or my cheek every two seconds.

"They are mates." My father sighed. "And you weren't any better, the first day we found out we were mates we made love."

My dad blushed. "Ross! Don't say that!"

"We haven't done it yet..." I told them.

They both turned to me, eyes wide. "What?!"

"Yep, we are both still virgins." Laken stated.

"You mean your holding in your hormones while Ryan is found what he does?" My father asked.

Laken nodded.

"That's not good." My dad stated. "If you hold it off, your wolf will think you seperated the bond. On average a werewolf couple will need to make love at least 4x a week."

Laken looked at me. "You don't want to be my mate?"

"I want to be your mate!" I stated turning to face Laken. "I love you!"

I blushed hard when I realized what I said.

Laken smiled. "I love you too."

"Boys, you two need to go home." My dad frowned. "An as much as I hate saying this you two need to do the deed."

I blushed, as Laken nodded. "Okay."

Then we made our way to the car, I couldn't stop thinking about how it would be with Laken.

Who would top? I can't top! So Laken would need to top, and he is the dominate type.

What style would we do? What am I saying?!

Time skip

When we got home, my dad and father left right away and told us to go up stairs an do it.

I blushed when Laken dragged me up stairs, and pushed me into the bedroom. Then onto the bed, then my clothes got pushed off my body along with his.

In between all of this we made out, and felt each other, I didn't realize I wanted this for so long.

"I love you." My mate told me.

"I love you Laken." I blushed up at him...

Two hours later, me and Laken were done.

"Dang... You were so tight... And you are perfect at submitting..." Laken smiled at me.

I blushed and hide my face in his chest. "I thought you would never fit, and you were perfect also..."

Laken kissed my forehead and we dozed off.

Strange Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें