14

Laken's prov.

I watched as the leader let my mate drop to the ground, dead.

"Ryan!" I yelled, running over to his side. "Please be alive!"

I checked his pulse.

Nothing. I could barley move but it wasn't enoughy to get help, or fight the leader.

He's a monster.

Half werewolf, half vampire.

He might be a strange wolf, but he's my mate and I love him.

I moved his body, so it was next to mine and I kissed his forehead. Suddenly, I was jerked up.

Face to face with the guy that killed my mate.

"I should kill you next, or maybe I should let you suffer?" He laughed.

He squeezed my throat, making me try even harder to breathe.

Then a low terrifying growl was heard, it sounded like a vampires and werewolfs mixed.

The leader guy dropped me and I turned around and saw my mate his eyes were black with a swirl of purple.

He was in front of the leader within a second and pushed him so hard he flew into the wall breaking it.

The leader got up, smiling then shifting.

They attacked each other.

And I was to out of it to see their movements...

Ryan's prov.

I took the leader by the throat, he was dying and looked weaked. Without hesitating I bit his neck and drained him dry, after I was done I ripped off his head and smashed it.

I looked over at Laken and rushed to his side, I started to cry.

He could barley move, and now he was surely going to die.

"Laken..." I whispered.

I kissed his lips, then hugged him closer to me.

"Kiss me again." Laken stated.

I looked at him surprised, but I didn't hesitate to kiss him again.

Laken smirked. "A real kiss."

I blushed and kissed him again, I felt like my energy was draining as we made out. But that stopped in the middle when he took control.

He grabbed my but, causing me to gasp and allow him entrance. We continued until we heard a loud cough.

Looking at the person who coughed, I almost had a heart attack. It was my dad, and father.

"Awe come on, we were having fun." Laken pouted.

I looked over at my mate, his cuts and bruises were disappearing.

"Laken! Your better!" I hugged him.

"What can I say? Your kisses heal." Laken told me, then whispered so only I could hear. "I only wonder how much you can really do with that mouth of yours."

I blushed.

"Excuse me." My dad stated. "Ryan you are to young for that!"

Great here comes a lecture...