Saving You (Mad Father, Dio X Aya)

DISCLAIMER:
*This was Originally Written Before The Update of 'Mad Father'/The Inclusion of The "If" Bonus Scene and This Fanfiction Was Made By Me Sometime in 2011/2012*

I Do Not Own 'Mad Father' or It's Multiple Characters, It Rightfully Belongs to Sen from Miscreant's Room (C). Cover Art Belongs to KaruSuzume from Deviantart (C).

INFO:
I Absolutely Enjoy Watching The Gameplay of 'Mad Father' on YouTube.

((Especially, Pewdiepie's Version of it.))

Ever Since I Had Found Out About 'Mad Father' a Couple Weeks Ago and Played It for Myself,

((I Got The "Good Ending" on My 1st Try... No Kidding!))

 I Had Suddenly Fell in Love With It. Seeing "The Good Ending" and Seeing Dio Give Aya His "Good Luck Charm" Before She and Maria Had Left The Mansion, DioXAya Has Immediately Become One of My Beloved OTPs for Shipping. That Single, Small Moment Lead to The Birth of This Fanfic, I Hope Everyone Enjoys This Dedication to One of My Favorite Horror RPGs!

— CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND SLIGHTLY REMADE BY 2019 ME —

*A MESSAGE WRITTEN ON 8-17-19: THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS THE #1 DIOAYA FANFIC ON THE AYAXDIO TAG!~ YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO JUST FIND THIS OUT FOR MYSELF, THIS EVENING. THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF NOT FOR YOU, MY FELLOW FANS OF 'MAD FATHER' AND THE PURENESS THAT IS DIOAYA. JUST... T-THANK YOU. <3*