Epilouge: A New Life...

~4 Years Later~

Dio's POV:

SLAM!

I heard the Clinic Door burst open as I was eating some Hamburger Steak Maria had made for Breakfast, "Father!, Father!" I heard My Daughter call "Excuse me for a Moment, Maria..." The Maid Nodded and Smiled Happily as She replied "Of course, Master... Your Daughter Awaits.". As I Entered the living room, I was Caught off My Guard by My Daughter suddenly Tackling Me in a Hug... I Chuckled and Held Her in My Arms, Softly Patting Her Head.

Our Daughter's Name was Edolie.

Such a Sweet Child She was... Though, She Inherited a Part of Aya's Stubborn Attitude. Edolie was Born 'Unique' if I could Say... With Blonde Curly Hair that Faded into Black nearing The Tips, Deathly Pale White Skin, A Slight Scar on The Left Side of Her Face and Had Her Mother's Bright-Blue Eyes.

Since Her Birth, She had always kept an Innocent Doll-Like Appearance... Which Aya and I had Loved, Personally. Maria was quite Taken with Our Daughter too, How Happy She was to actually be an Aunt...

Aya Looked at Us with a Content Smile on Her Face, "Mother had Taught Me how to make Flower Crowns, Here!~" Edolie had said Gleefully as She had Placed a Flower Crown made of Daffodils on My Head, I Smiled "Thank You, Love.".

By Surprise, Our Daughter had Suddenly Ushered Maria out of the kitchen, Grasped Our Hands and Led Us to Our Little Field of Flowers... "Let's Play Together!" She Exclaimed Happily. We Nodded and Obeyed Her Words, Giving in to Her Pleas.

There We were, The Four of Us... In Our Little Garden. Our Family. Me, Aya, Our Precious Little "Doll" and Maria. This might seem like The End but... This is only The Beginning.

The Beginning of a New Life... Together.