3. Bad First Impressions

Carter's POV:

I was happy when I heard tired hitting the pavement of the driveway. I look out the window. yep, the guys were back, and were in Craig's beat up old car. Craig honked the horn, too laxy to get out of the car. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I walked over to the passenger side as Robert rolled down the window and said "Sorry princess. Full car. You are going to have to sit on someone's lap."

I rolled my eyes. Not at the full car but him calling me princess. I hate that name.

"My name isn't princess. It's Carter Jayden Green. Please get it right." I said sarcastically. He didn't care and just rolled up the window. Now, I had an option, Monte's lap, or Ronnie's? I don't know Ronnie so it'd be awkward, but Monte would be awkward too, he's had a crush on me since my 17th birthday. I shivered at the thought. Aparently I had been standing there longer than I thought, a horn brought me back to my senses. I walked over to Ronnie's side. I opened the door to find that Max and Ronnie had swapped seats. I was so relieved. I climbed in and plopped down on my brother's leg.

"I didn't want it to be too awkward." Max said whispering into my ear so neither Ronnie or Monte could hear.

"Thanks" I mouthed to him.

Ronnie's POV:

"This car is a madhouse." I thought to myself. The music, the yelling, not to mention how small it was. We pulled up into Max's driveway. Craig honked the horn. I sat back sourly still mad that a girl was moving in.

"AWW. Little Ronnie is mad." Max said pinching my cheeks.

"Am not." I lied. No one believed anyway so it didn't matter.

Then I saw a girl come to the passenger window. Her and Robert were talking, I heard him say she had to sit on someone's lap. I looked over at Monte who was smiling like he won the lotto. I could tell he had a thing for her. She kinda stood for a second. Right then Max tapped my shoulder and made me swap seats with him. I was now sitting in the middle. She walked over to Max's side and looked a little relieved when she saw Max and I had switched seats. I was a little disapointed. i mean, who wouldn't want a cute girl in their lap? Eh. Who cares.

I heard Max whisper something about it being awkward to her, and she mouthed a thanks to him. I pretended I didn't notice. The car sat in a somewhat awkward silence until Craig played the music back. Situations came on. I smirked to myself and sang along as we drove to the house in this tiny clown car.

Carter's POV:

This car ride sucks. Ugh. It was kinda awkwardly quiet once I got in and we started driving. then Craig turned on the stereo and Situations came on. I loved this song. It's loud and cramped and Max won't stop dancing! He's bouncing me up and down with his knees. but I don't mind anymore because this song is amazing. Then I heard Ronnie start to sing along to it. I nearly melted. Then I attempted to shake the feeling off, it didn't work. I looked over at him and smiled. I think he saw me, so I looked out the window quickly. Trying to avoid eye contact with his beautiful brown puppy dog eyes. Ew. Do I have a crush on him? No way.

Ronnie's POV:

I continued singing when I noticed Max dancing. So I sang a little louder. The whole car was head banging or dancing. It was pretty awesome. Then out the corner of my eye I noticed Max's sister (what was her name again?) looking at me smiling. I looked at her and she quickly glanced out the window avoiding eye contact. What was all that about? i was about to say something when Robert annouced we had arrived. I looked at the house, it was massive. 3 stories plus a basement, but all I thought of was the driveway, more than enough room for 20+ cars. It was a perfect party driveway. And secluded from anywhere else. Kinda nice considering we were in L.A. All of us hopped out of the car Robert and Craig started walking towards the house when yelled "WAIT!"

Everyone looked at me. I smirked and said "Race ya."

Everyone booked it. I won. I cheated, but I won. I pushed Max down the second he started running, his sister stayed to help him up. I then ran right in front of Monte, making him stop to avoid running into me. Then I just flat out outran Craig and Robert. Kinda sad considering the had head starts. It was a hollow victory, since Max had the keys. We all waited at the front door for him to walk over. When he did though he unlocked the door revealing a pretty kickass place. A chandeler, hard wood floors, flat screen, and a huge kitchen. I ran straight upstairs to claim my room. The rest of the guys followed. I picked the one at the end of the hallway on the third floor. I stood  outside my door holding my spot and yelled, "THIS ONE IS MINE!"

A few other voices followed from the floors below. I was happy thinking no one else wanted the other bedroom on this floor, until Little Miss Princess waltzed up the stairs and claimed the one across the hall from me.

I kinda gave her a strange look then she said "The idiots downstairs are already breaking stuff."

I smirked at her and said "Or do you just want to be near me?"

She rolled her eyes and screamed towards the stairs "FOUND MY ROOOOM!"

Her and I headed towards the stairs at the same time almost running into one another. I took a step back and gestured forward with my hand. "After you, Princess."

She stopped in her tracks and gave me a murderous look "Don't you EVER call me that." She said through gritted teeth. Oops, I must have hit a nerve.

"Sorry. It might help if I knew your name." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"My name is Carter Jayden Green. Just call me Carter." she said, a little bit of anger in her voice.

"Okay, Carter. Why so angry?"

"I hate having to repeat myself, and I hate being called anything but my name."

"Sorry. I'll work on it."

"Good."

So much for good first impressions. She stomped down the stairs and I follwed far behind, not wanted to catch a hit to the face. Well, one things for sure. She sure knows how to hold her ground. maybe her living here won't be all bad. And hey, she's kind of cute. A little eye candy walking around the house will be kinda fun. Even though I know it's look and don't touch with her. She's Max's sister. I'd never go there.....