34. A New Beginning

Carter's POV: 

I went up the stairs and knocked on Jacen's door. Runt answered it and I sat myself on Jacen's bed. 

"Don't bother telling us. We heard everything." Runt said as I opened my mouth about to tell them about the fight that had just occurred. 

"You did?" I asked confused. 

"Yeah, it was pretty loud." Jacen spoke 

"It was crazy. What do you think about it?" I asked 

"I think it was a long time coming. They never talked about anything that went down. It was bound to happen eventually." she said 

"Thats exactly what Ronnie said. It's just kinda messed up that things have gotten to this point." I said. 

"Things happen, I guess. But it does suck." Jacen said. I just nodded. 

"Well on a brighter note, Ronnie hatched an idea. And I kinda like it." I told them. They leaned in and looked at me expectantly. 

"Ronnie says we should start a band. I like the idea truth be told..." I said. 

"DUDE. That would be awesome!" Runt said immediately. I looked to Jacen who smiled and said 

"I love the idea. But that's just it... It's a good idea, but how well would it be carried out?" she asked being doubtful like she always does. But she's smart to think things over, unlike me, who's very compulsive. 

"We can do this. All we have to do is find a rhythm guitarist." I said confidently, actually much more confidently than I was truly feeling. 

"Oh my god. I know a girl who could play rhythm guitar!" Runt said jumping up and down on Jacen's bed like a crackhead. 

"Calm down!" Jacen and I said at the same time laughing at her excitement. 

"No! But really, she would be perfect!" she said sitting down again. 

"Okay, who?" I asked curious about this mystery girl. 

"Her name is Azizia. Yeah, crazy name right? Anyway, I call her Zizzy. She hates going by anything else." she answered. 

"Zizzy? Fucking cool name. That'd be perfect for asthetics for the band! I'm thinking of it right now. Wait, what color is her hair?" Jacen asked randomly. Weird chick. 

"Cherry red. The reddest you'll ever see someone's hair being." Runt answered. 

"Love it!" Jacen answered. 

"How good is she on the guitar?" I asked 

"Epic. Like, Monte level epic." Runt answered. 

"How old is she? What's she like? How do you know her? How long have you known her?" Jacen fired off questions left and right. 

"Dude, chill. I shoot her a text and tell her to come over. She's like, 17, 19. I have no idea. I met her in the short time the court had taken me from my dad when I was 12 and put me in foster care." she said pulling out her phone and shooting off a text. 

"She says she'll be here in 10." Runt said. "We better get Ronnie upstairs before she sees him and dies." she added with a laugh. 

"Smart idea." I said rushing downstairs to wake my sleeping boyfriend and guide him up the stairs. Just as I got Ronnie to his own bed and laid him down the doorbell rang. I opened it to be greeted by, well, Zizzy. 

Runt wasn't lying about her cherry red hair. It's freaking bright! And she had her septum pierced, along with angel bites. She was wearing skin tight rainbow colored jeans, bright pink vans, and a solid black long sleeve shirt with the word 'Fallen' written on it, then a pair of tattered wings below it. Her bright red hair was curled and pulled into a side ponytail. Her eyes were grey. It was trippy.