Chapter 2: A New Class

Peeta P.O.V.

Today I start in my new class. My old class was not right for me, so I chaged classed. I wanted my Senior Year to be good. I look in the mirror for the last time before I leave my house. I want to look good. I want to make a good first impression on my classmates. Okay, now I really sound nerdy. But I'm not. I just want to have some good friends in this class. 

I step in my car and drive to school. As soon as I come out, a bunch of girls surround me. O yeah, a lot of girls think I'm hot. But I don't think that's true. It's very annoying, the way some girls act when I'm around. One girl once even fainted! That isn't normal, right? They all try to get my attention, but none of them really interest me. Not that I see them as object or something. I'm just not in love with one of those girls.

I walk to my class, followed by a couple of girls. 
'I really have to go inside, now', I say. They nod. I don't think anything I'm saying really comes to their mind. 'It was nice to see you all', I say before I step into my new class. 'OMG, he said it was nice to see me!' I hear some girls whisper. I shake my head. Idiots. 

I walk up to the teacher who is standing for the schoolbord, writing something. I clear my throat to get his attention. 
'Yeah?' he says, without looking at me. 'Hi, I'm Peeta Mellark. I'm new to this class', I say gently. Now the old man looks at me. 'Oh, that's you', he says, studying my whole body. Then he turns to the other students and tries to get them so be silent. 
'Okay, class. We have a new student who will join you for Senior Year', he says. The other students look up to me and I start to blush. 

Why do I start to blush? What the heck? 

I look around the classroom and some of the students have already lost interest in me. When I look the the last corner of the room, I lose my breath. I have to keep my chin from reaching the ground. There's this girl. She is... I dont't know... She's just so beautiful! I know I sound cheesy, but you have to see her. She's just... Oh my God. She has this really pretty dark hair, flowing over her shoulders. And she looks at me, and she has just these beautiful shiny grey eyes. I can't believe it. 

Then I hear someone clear his throat really hard. 

'Wh- whut?' I ask confused. Some of the students laugh, and I look immediately at the beautiful girl, and she is smiling to. Oh, can I just slap myself? 

'Alright, mister Mellark. You can take a seat at that table, next to Delly Cartwright', the teacher says, pointing at a table at the other side of the classroom. I nod and take my place. Delly tries to get into my head, but I'm only thinking about that amazingly beautiful girl right on the other side. I sometimes look at her, but I'm scared she'll catch me, so I'm very cautious. 

******************
Hey guys,

What did you think of Peeta so far? Of course, the beautiful girl is Katniss but nevermind. 
Vote & Comment!
Love, -xxx-