Chapter 6: Just Friends

Peeta P.O.V.

I look at Katniss. Did she seriously ask what the name of my girlfriend is?
'What makes you think that I have a girlfriend?' I ask. I can see that she starts to blush. She holds up her shoulders. 'I don't know', she mumbles.

'Oh just give us a name, Peeta', Finnick says. I look at him. He smiles devilishly.

'I don't have a girlfriend', I say. Katniss looks at me with wide eyes. 'Seriously?' she asks. I nod.

'With that body?' Annie asks. I nod again. Then there's a awkward silence.

'My turn', I say. 'Truth Odair... Finnick', I say. He looks at me. 'Dare', he says. I smile.

'Kiss the girl you like most', I say. Je looks around the circle. There's only Katniss, Annie and Johanna. But I can see that Finnick doesn't even doubt. He leans in and presses his lips onto Annie's.

We start to applause and yell. When they pull apart, Annies face is really red, and she can't stop smiling.

'Okay, guys. Let's go swimming', Finnick says. I frown at him. Everyone stands up and seems to be prepared for this. I walk to Finnick.

'I don't have my swimming trunks with me', I whisper. 'Then you go naked', Finnick says simply. I slap him on the arm. 'Ouch. Alright, alright. You can borrow one from me', he says. I thank him.

We get to the beach, Finnicks favourite place. Everyone undresses him-/herself. When I look at Katniss, I have to keep my mouth from drooling. Really everything looks good at her!

Katniss P.O.V.

When I see Peeta taking his shirt off, I swear my heart stopped.

O my God. That body...

His abs look amazing, and when he turns around, his back muscles make me want to scream. I walk upto him.

'Hi', I say. 'Hey', he says smiling. 'Eh... About what I asked', I start. But he interrupts me. 'It's okay. You just wanted to show interest', he says. I nod. I look down at my feet.
'Hey, it's okay. We're friends, right?' he says. I look at him.

Friends?

I nod.

I wanted to be friends with him first, so why do I feel so hurt?

He smiles. 'Let's take a swim, okay?' He asks. I nod again and walk with him to the sea. I put some water on my hands to warm up. But then I feel a pair of hands on my back, they push me into the sea. When I come above the water, I look into Finnicks eyes.

'What was that for?' I ask. 'You were so slow!' he yells. I roll my eyes and climb on Finnicks back. He starts to swim very deep, so i can swim with him, without moving my arms and legs.

'That's so cool, Finnick!' I scream. He smiles. 'I'm a seagod, you know that right?' he says. I nod laughing. Then I look at Annie, she looks a bit down.

'I think you should go talk to her', I whisper to Finnick. He frowns at me. 'Why?' I smile. 'She likes you, but she didn't want me to tell you', I say. I can see his cheeks get red. 'Really?' I nod. 'Well, go on', I push him. He nods and walks up to Annie. I watch them, and Annies face lights up immediately.

'They're really cute together, right?' Peeta says. I look behind me, and he stand next to me, in the waves of the sea. I nod. We watch them for a little, and I can feel the awkward tension between Peeta and me. Then suddenly I get a watersplash in my face.

'Johanna!' I scream. She stand in front of me, laughing. I do just the same as she, and the next couple of minutes I spend playing like little children with Johanna.

Then I sit on the beach, with Peeta and Gale. It starts to glimmer a bit and I look at the sky.
'Beautiful, huh?' Gale says. I nod. 'That's my favourite colour', Peeta says. I look at the colours. There's pink, red, orange, yellow, and purple.
'Wich one?' I ask. 'The orange one, mixed with the others', he says. I nod. 'That's really pretty', I say. He looks at me. 'What's yours?' he asks. 'Green', I answer. He smiles.

I look into his eyes. They are so beautiful. Just the same colour as the sea right in front of me.

'Mine's blue', Gale says. I look at him and smile. 'That's cool', Peeta says.

I sigh. Please, let this moment last forever...

**************

Heey!
What did you guys think of this chapter? I have some ideas for this story, but it's really hard to put them together.
So let me know what you guys want to read!
Love, -xxx-