Chapter Ten: Another Attack?

Hiii my awesome, amazing, lovely readers! Once again, I'm extremely sorry I didn't post at all these past 3 weeks. I just came back from Puerto Rico on Tuesday and I was there for 2 weeks. I took these past couple of days to rest and unpack. Anyways, im back and I couldn't be happier! I really missed you guys :)

For those of you who are reading my other story 'The Good Boy or The Bad Boy' I won't be posting that story today. I'll probably post it on Sunday but I'll most likely post it on Monday after I pick up my cousin from Jacksonville.

I also wanna say that if you guys have any ideas for this story, fill free to comment your ideas or send me your ideas through message. Which ever makes you feel more comfortable. Okay, I keep talking so much so here's Chapter Ten. Enjoy guys! xx :)

________________________________

Katniss' POV:

I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Hey Katniss." He said, in a deep husky voice. I know now, that I'm definitely not dreaming.

"Thom?" I said in disbelief.

He smiled. "Wow. I haven't seen you in a long time." He dragged a chair next to my bed and sat in it.

"Yeah, I know." I said, smiling. Iris climbed onto my bed, sitting on the edge, facing her dad. "So. Iris told me your wife is here having her baby. A girl huh?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Her names Ana Eliza Remmington. She looks like me. While Iris here." He grabbed Iris' little hand and caressed gently. "Looks like her momma." She gave her dad a toothy grin before she began giggling.

I looked at her and smiled. She is extremely cute. Her laugh was so contagious because right when she laughed, I started laughing a little.

I smiled. "Well that's a beautiful name. Iris also tells me that your wife also knows Peeta and I. Who is she?"

"Well. She's a friend of Peeta's. I guess you're friends with her, but I know you know her. Um. She's Delly Cartwright."

Delly Cartwright. Peeta's childhood friend. I remembered Delly fully. I remembered sitting with Madge at the lunch room in high school. Delly and Peeta would sit together with other people. They were popular, I was not. I remember she wore her hair in two high pigtails.

She was friends with everyone. Everyone loved her bubbly, outgoing personality, and surprisingly me too. She was more of a girly girl type, while I was just, how do I say it? Uh, me? While I hated shopping, make up, and dresses, she loved it.

We talked a couple of times before but not really. I guess you could say we became friends when she was helping Peeta recover in District 13. "Delly?" He nodded his head and smiled.

And here I thought, 9 weeks ago, she liked Peeta. I feel stupid. A doctor came into the room. "Mrs. Mellark, get dressed. You can go home now. Come back in one week to take your stitches off." I nodded as he exited the room.

"Stay here guys. I'm gonna go change." I told them. They nodded. I carefully got out off of my bed and headed to the bathroom to change. Once I was all dressed, I exited the bathroom. "You guys wanna come with me to see Peeta?" Iris squealed and nodded. I smiled and looked at Thom.

"What happened to Peeta?" He asked me. My smile quickly faded away, causing me to look down. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Thom said, softly.

"No it's fine. Um. Is it okay if I tell you some other time? It's a long story." He nodded. "Yeah." I didn't want him to know that his good, old friend, Gale, caused all of this. At least not now. "Come on Haymitch."

All four of us walked out of the room and headed to the front desk to check out. I signed my discharge papers and handed them to the nurse. "Excuse me miss?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes ma'am? How can I help you?"

"Um do you know what room Peeta Mellark is in? I'm his wife." She nodded her head and said,"Um hold on one second." I waited a little as she searched for Peeta's room number. "He's on the 3rd floor, Intensive Care Unit, room 308."

"Thank you very much." I started walking towards the elevator. We entered and I quickly pressed the button for the third floor. We waited a little until we finally arrived at the 3rd floor. We walked out and headed down the hall to Peeta's room.

This is it. I was going to finally see my Peeta.

My dandelion in the spring. My heart began thumping loudly. But why? I've never been so nervous to see Peeta. It's probably because I haven't seen him in a while. I don't know.

I just wanted to be there hugging him and kissing him. I just wanted everything back to normal. The way they used to be. I missed Peeta and I's dinners together. I missed Peeta and I laying together in bed, wrapped in each other's arms. I missed everything. Everything's just been so hectic. It was too much for me to handle, but I knew I would get through it. With help.

I knocked on Peeta's door. I waited a couple of seconds, before the door opened revealing Dr. Stone. He smiled. "Mrs. Mellark. Nice to see you. How you feeling?"

"Better. Can I see him now, well, can we see him?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded. He opened the door for us and I walked in slowly. I saw that he had his eyes closed. I looked at Dr. Stone as he closed the door behind us. "He's asleep." I pointed out.

"Yes I know. He should be waking up any minute now." I nodded and walked over to Peeta. I sat on the edge of the bed, facing Peeta. I smiled and caressed his cheek.

I even let out a small giggle. I couldn't believe I was with him again. It has been so long that I have actually been with him. And I couldn't be happier. I brushed his blonde curls away from his forehead, like I always do.

All I wanted was for him to wake up. I wanted to talk to him and kiss him. I missed him so much. I was absolutely stupid to leave him for 9 weeks. I overreacted about not being able to have a child with Peeta. I knew he would still love me without a child, it's just I wanted him to be with someone who can give him that.

I gently kissed his forehead. "Come on Peeta. Wake up. It's Katniss." I whispered.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I slowly pulled away, my grey ones meeting Peeta's dark blue ones. There was something off about him. His eyes were not ocean blue, they were darker and evil.

Oh no, this cannot be happening.

Not now.

He was having an attack..

Again.

___________________________________

A/N

Ahhhh so what do you guys think? It's shorter than usual but it's all I can think of for now. Sorry if there's any typos. I will do a full edit once I finish the whole story, which won't be anytime soon. Haha. Anyways, I can't promise an update next week but I can promise that I'll update soon. Anyways, do you love Romance, Teen Fiction, Drama and maybe even Love Triangles? Then read my story 'The Good Boy or The Bad Boy'!! Haha you don't have to but if you want to you can. :) Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter! Talk to you guys soon!!! xxxx :)

-Comment-

-Vote-

-Follow-

-Share-

All rights Go to Suzanne Collins. :)