Chapter Twenty-One: Labor, Katniss Mellark Style Part 1

Hi guyss! So Katniss is finally having the twins! But I can't necessarily say it's a good thing. I'll explain it in the chapter.

So I got the title of this Chapter from a fan fiction on fanfiction.net. I thought it was cute and funny. This Chapter and next Chapter are gonna have some stuff from that story.

The author who wrote that fan fiction was awesome! Him or her did an amazing job on the story. I applaud her. :) And I wanna give credit to him or her for the stuff I use in this chapter and next chapter. :)

I'm just going to say that Katniss doesn't give birth to the twins in this Chapter. It leads to her giving birth. Just be a little bit more patient, she will have them next chapter.

Sorry if there are any typos in this Chapter. I'm typing this from my phone and sometimes my phone doesn't correct me. So forgive me for that.

Anyway here's Chapter 21! Enjoy! :)

___________________________________

*Recap*

They nod and they sit down on the couch with me. "What do we do now?" Annie asks. I shrug my shoulders and Johanna says,"I have no idea."

"I'll be back guys. I'm going upstairs to change into something comfortable." I say to them. They nod and I get up from the couch.

I walk upstairs and halfway to my room, I feel a gush of water come out of me. I stop and look down. Oh Crap. This can't be happening. It's too early. I can't believe it.

I'm going into Labor.

*End of Recap*

Katniss' POV:

I cannot believe this is happening. It's way too early to be going into Labor. Im only 30 weeks for goodness sakes! I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

I yelp in pain and fall to the ground. "Katniss?" I hear Annie say from downstairs. "Annie!" I yell.

I hear Annie rush up the stairs and she sees me on the floor. She gasps and says,"Katniss! What happened? Is everything okay?"

I shake my head and say,"My water just broke and I'm in a lot of pain! It's way too early for me to be in labor! Annie, I'm scared."

"Okay, okay Katniss. We need to get you to the hospital quickly." She says kinda calmly. I nod and she helps me up.

She helps me downstairs and Annie says,"We need to get Katniss to the hospital. She's in labor. Johanna we need to use your rental car."

Johanna nods and runs to get her keys from the kitchen. Annie and Effie walk me out the door to the car. Johanna comes running behind us and opens the car.

We all get in and Annie says,"Don't worry Katniss. We'll be at the hospital in no time." I nod and scream.

The pain is too much. I squeeze Annie's hand tight. Violet wasn't kidding when she said that this was painful.

"CAN YOU SPEED IT UP?!!" I yell at Johanna. "Katniss I'm trying!" She yells back. "DON'T YELL AT ME." I snap back.

"Katniss, just breathe in and out." Annie says soothingly. I nod and take deep breaths. We arrive at the Hospital and Annie helps me out of the car.

We walk in and Johanna goes to the front desk and says,"Can we get a nurse or a doctor? My friend is in Labor." The receptionist calls for a nurse and Annie sits me in a chair.

Johanna says,"A nurse is coming Katniss. Just sit tight."  I nod and put both of my hands of my stomach. I'm gonna be a mom in a matter of hours and Peeta's gonna be a dad.