Chapter 1: High School and New Students

A/N: Sorry if this story is bad, It's my first Vampire story.Also I don't edit untill I finish the Story. But anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittKat<3

-----------------------------------

Chapter 1: High School

-----------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

"Sweetie, Wake Up."Someone said causing me to turn and Groan.

"Come on Charlotte you have school today." My mother said and I groaned

"I'm Up,I'm Up." I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up with a yawn.Yes, I sleep. Just because I am a Vampire doesn't mean I don't sleep.That crap you read in Twilight is mostly all fake. I Looked at the clock to see it's 5;30. I have just enough time to get ready.

I walked into my Bathroom and turned on the Shower. I stripped out of my Purple Silky Pajamas and jump in to the nice Hot water. After about a half an hour I got out of the Shower and wrapped a Purple fluffy towel around me and started blow drying my hair so it went into it's natural waves. When I was dry I went into my room and changed into a Black leather like Pencil Skirt and a Purple Flowy shirt that I tucked in. I added a thick Black Belt, Then I put on a pair of Purple Faux Suede Peep Toe Chain T-Strap Heels.I Finished up my outfit with a some jelwery and make-up which applied of a Spiked Braclet and a Black ovel ring then triangle earings. For my make-up it applied of a little bit of Eyeliner and a little bit of Blush and Light pink sparkly lip gloss. (A/N:Picture of Charlotte in her outfit on the side!!) I Looked at my self one more time and made sure my nails looked okay. I seen they were still Blue and not chipped.

I looked at the clock and seen it was 6:38 and rushed down stairs into the kitchen using my Vampire speed. School starts at 7;30 so I had to leave now if I wanted to stop at my locker and see my friend's.

"Hello Mother." I said giving her a kiss on the cheeck.

"I warmed up some blood for you the cup is on the counter." My Mother said and I nodded saying Thanks. I quickly finished the cup and put it in the sink.

"Okay I'm Leaving now. Bye Love you. Tell dad I Love him too when he gets up."I said and quickly rushed out of our Palace. I Live in the Vampire world, Maplewood which means I can speed through here and end up into the human world and get to school.Obviously the humans don't know about us so they can't see the Vampire world unless they are a Vampire. I jumped into my Red Ferrari and speeded off. I made it to school by 7 and parked into the third Parking spot by the school, The first one ,is for the "It' Boys and the second one is for the "It' Girls. I once was asked if I wanted to be in the "It" girls group but I turned them down so now we are just friends. They gave me the third parking spot since I am still popular. I am dating one of the "It" Boys Jake. I Got out of my Ferrari and as I grabbed my Black Purse. I noticed their was a diffrent car in the First parking spot but I just shrugged it off.

"Lottie!!" My Bestfriend Jasmina Squealed as her and my other 2 Bestfriends came up to me. Jasmina and I did the whole Kiss,Kiss thing. Don't ask.

"Jazzy!!" I squealed back.

"Did You Hear?" Melanie asked me.

"Did I hear what?" I questioned.

"The "It" Boys have been replaced!!" My other Best friend Molly Exclaimed.

"What?" I exclaimed. "How on earth did they get replaced? Thats Impossible."

"It's True Charlotte." Chloe The Head "It" Girl said as she walked up to me with her group.