Chapter 13: Waking Up

----------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Waking up

----------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

The moment I came back from being unconscious I regretted it. All my body felt was pain. It wasn't as bad as when I was in the car. No, it was more of a sore type of pain. I could hear people whispering and someone's grip on my hand. The tingles that spread through my arm let me know it was Drew who was holding my hand and I squeezed it back causing him let out a small gasp.

"Charlie. Are you okay sweetie?" He asked nervously and I groaned slowly opening my eyes. I blinked a few times as the bright light bothered my eyes.

"What the Hell happened?"I asked trying to sit up. I immediately stopped as soon as a sharp pain went to my stomach.

"We don't know yet. Your parents are upstairs talking to mine." he said not taking his eyes off of me as he had a frown on his face. He was holding my hand tightly as if he was afraid I would disappear. It was understandable why this would scare him, me and everyone. Vampires don't get hurt like this or at all. Vampires can get hurt by a silver stake being stabbed through there heart, Thats it. You only feel any pain when your dying. So there was only one thing everyone could assume right now. I wasn't going to lie I was scared as hell. I was born as vampire so I have never experienced any type of pain.

"Charlotte! Glad to see your awake!"The doctor said walking into the room I just stared at him blankly.

"I'm Eric, I'll be your doctor. How are you feeling?" He asked me while writing a few things on a piece of paper on a brown clipboard.

"I'm sore and my stomach is in pain every time I move." I answered truthfully.

"Charlotte. My baby your okay!" My mother said running towards me in her vampire speed but stopping right before she hit the bed. My father walked in behind her along with a man and women who I can only guess is Drew's parents.

"Can you please explain to all of us what happened?" My father asked with a worried look.

"I don't even know. I was in the car with Drew yesterday..or. Wait what's today?" I asked realizing I don't know how long I've been out.

"You have only been out for about a day in a half its December 3. " Drew said rubbing his thumb on my hand in a calming, soothing matter.

"Well the other day when I was in the car with Drew I just felt this sharp pain in my stomach. It was as if a stake was being repeatedly stabbed in my stomach." I said. I was pretty sure the look on everyone's face resembled mine. Worry.

"Charlotte." My Mother said slowly as if she just realized something. "Did you feel this pain at around I don't know 2 o'clock maybe 3?" She asked and I nodded

"It was around 3 when she started screaming." Drew said with a frown on his face. I gave him a small smile and he just gave me a sad one in return.

"Oh no. Oh no. We should of known Charles. How could we be so stupid. We should of known they would of been connected somehow. " Mother said shaking her head as she paced back an forth.

"If you know what is wrong with Charlotte I must know." Eric said and my mother glared at him.

"Eric! Watch your mouth. You should know who you are talking to." Drew's mother hissed at him.

"I'm sorry your majesty." Eric said apologetically but everyone ignored him.

"Selena died the same day you felt this pain. She was stabbed multiples times in the stomach and then got her head cut off." My mother said sadly.

"Who is Selena and what does she have to do with this?" Drew asked confused.

"The witch." I answered speaking more to myself. Mother nodded though anyways.

"Selena is the witch that put a spell on Charlotte to hide her true identity." Father answered with a hard look."It would make since for you to feel her pain of dying, you two were connected in a way because of that spell. I can easily tell that the spell is gone completely now that she is dead."

"When will this pain go away?" I asked sadly as I thought about Selena.

"Well you are still a vampire... stronger than any of us so I say by the end of the day you should be fine. The wounds are probably healing already." Mother answered and I heard Drew sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry I was hoping to meet you two in a different scenery." I said apologetically to Drew's parents.

"Oh sweetie shush! It is more important for you to get better. Drew has been worried sick about you growling at doctors and threatening his own mother." Drew's mom said and I have her a small before glaring at Drew I smacked his hand and he just smiled innocently.

"I was worried." He said honestly and I rolled my eyes.

"Who knew you were such a baby." I said and his parents chucked.

"Oh how could we be so rude! I'm Janet and this is Thomas. But you can call me Jan and him Tom." Janet, Drew's mom said.

"It's nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Princess Charlotte, I hope you don't mind but in order to see if anythings healing were going to need to get you in sit in position." Doctor Eric said and I frowned but nodded. Eric stepped forward and I looked at Drew then his hand and he sighed before reluctantly letting go. He stepped away next to his parents and Eric walked forward.

"We're going to take this nice an slow for you. Madison can you help me." Eric yelled and a nurse can in quickly. "Okay we're going to slowly move the bed up and as the bed goes up you body will move up causing a pull in your lower stomach.If you start to feel any pain lets us know." I nodded and got ready to try sitting up. The bed slowly started to move up and I gasped at the sharp pain that appeared in my stomach. Drew was at my side in less than a second and he was quickly glaring at the doctor who has now stopped the bed movement. After about a minute or two the pain subsided.

"Okay we're only going to move you up about another 3 inches and you'll to do it the rest." Madison said and I nodded. They started moving the bed slowly and luckily only a little pain came. When the bed went up about 3 inches try stopped and walked over to me.

"We are going to need you to lean forward as much as you can sweetie an we will help you the rest of the way. Were going to help you so your sitting on the side." Madison said. I leaned forward a few inches and tried not to hiss at the pain that started in my stomach. Drew had to let go of my hand again and had to return to his parents side again, doctors orders. Madison grabbed my left arm and Doctor Eric grabbed my right. They both slowly moved my legs so they were on the side and then they pulled me up in a fast motion causing me to hiss in pain. Drew was once again at my side in less than a second but this time Doctor Eric was on the other side of the room on the floor. Madison was also but she managed to land on a bed. Drew stood protectively in front of me hissing at the nurse and doctor.

"I like this boy." Father whispered to my mother and I rolled my eyes. Doctor Eric just stayed on the floor not wanting to upset Drew anymore. When Drew seen no one was going to move he stood up straight and turned towards me.

"Are you okay?"He asked me his red eyes going back to there normal green color.

"I'm fine. You need to calm down and stop being so protective." I said and he sighed running his right hand through his blond hair.

"Sorry. I'm in a very emotional state right now." Drew said taking my left hand again and I nodded understanding.

"Drew Parker emotional? Are we talking about the same person? You know the leader of the 'It' boys who always is so arrogant and always has a smirk on that handsome face of his." I said and he smirked. I noticed the room was quiet beside us talking and no one was in the room.

"I always knew you would one day fall for my amazingly handsome sexy charms.The doctors say its impossible not to." He said and I laughed.

"Well I guess the doctors may be right." I said slowly as my right hand grabbed the back of his neck and brought his head closer.

"Oh?" He said. I noticed his voice became a lot deeper and his eyes seemed to darken a little. He brought his lips to mine and I smiled at the heat that erupted in my body. It felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach and I don't mean that in a bad way either. I forgot all about this pain in my stomach as he tried to deepen the kiss. I kept my mouth clothes though and smirked a little when he groaned. I felt his fang touch my lip and this time I groaned. I pulled back though due to that fact that this was an infirmary. His eyes were a dark green and his fangs were visible.

"Charlie, you can't do that to me." Drew said and I let out a giggle and pushed him away.

"Can you get me a cup of blood? I'm feeling a little but hungry." I asked and Drew groaned.

"Me too." He said trying to lean in for another kiss. I turned my head so his lips went to my cheeks.

"I was being serious Mr. Parker." I said and he sighed.

"I'll have someone bring you a cup down. I'm going to go take a shower." He said and I nodded. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room. As soon as the door shut behind him I started to think about what has happened. First, I find out that Drew is my soulmate that just so happens to also be a vampire.Then, Selena dies causing the spell on me to disappear. I gasped quietly as I realized that now that Selena is dead I'm in a lot more trouble. It's only a matter of time before the council finds me.

----------------------------------------
A/N: I wanted to get a update in before Christmas. I realized that these last few chapters have really sucked and I don't know why :( I'm trying to find a solution to why my writing has sucked so much lately but I just can't figure it out. I apologize if you all don't like this chapter! But anyways on another note the beginning of 2014 I am going to be releasing another Vampire story called 'The Lost girl.' It already is posted and has a few preview chapters up. So please go check It out and add it to you libraries! I hope you all have A Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year. You all know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3