Chapter 3: Cheating and Sparks Fly

------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Sparks Fly

-------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

I watched as the leaves fall and hit the ground. Its fall and its my favorite time of the year because theirs barley any sun. Now this isn't twilight. I don't sparkle every time I go in the sun and I don't burn to ash and die either. It just simply hurts my eyes and it makes me a little weaker then I usually am. The bell rang signaling the end of Class. I smiled as I can finally go home and get a snack. I walked quickly and shoved my math book in my locker and started heading to my car saying goodbye to th girls.

"Hello." I said sitting on my car.

"Don't you ever worry your gonna scratch that Beauty" Jake said walking up to me. He has a black and Blue eye and his nose had a cast on it. His left cheek didn't look any better. I frowned still upset at him for punching me even though it was on accident.

"Listen Lottie. I didn't mean to punch you. I'm very sorry for that but I punch Drew because he has not only stole my spot in lunch but also in popularity. I am just like that pathetic nerd Wilden when it comes to popularity." Jake said looking disgusted over at Wilden who was picking his nose. I mentally gagged.

"I Know your upset but you cant just punch him."I said shaking my head disapprovingly.

"Well I got to go babe I have dinner with the parents. See you tomorrow." Jake said pecking me on lips and going to look for his car.

"Lottie Babe. So nice to see you." Chloe said walking up to me pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Chloe." I said politely.

"So now that you know Drew, Alexith, Keith and Jason. Which one are you dumping Jake for?" She asked waiting for some gossip she can tell the school about.

"None." I said bluntly causing her to gasp.

"C you have to be joking!!" Chloe said with a look of horror on her face.

"Chloe you may have dumped the Ex lead "It" boy Brad but I am not gonna dump Jake for one of those stupid "It" boys." I said annoyed.

"That's funny Charlotte but you don't really have a choice." Chloe said putting more lip stick on.

"What do you mean I don't have a choice? Of Course I have a Choice!!" I said annoyed.

"Well you have the third parking spot because one you are almost as Pretty as me and two because you were dating the second hottest "It" boy but now that he isn't one of the "It" Boys you have to dump him or else you will drop your popularity but 90% and you will then be known as a outsider." Chloe said shuddering at the thought.

"I don't need this parking spot Chloe. I Like Jake and I wouldn't give him up for some stupid parking spot or Popularity."I snapped at Chloe.

"Of Course you will C. I mean look at Jake now. As we speak he is making out with your wannabe friend Molly in the back seat of his car." Chloe said shrugging like it was nothing. I Looked where Jake's car was parked and I notice two familiar blonde's in the back seat kissing like the world was ending.

"How long have you known about this."I said now loosing my anger.

"Not long. I think this started about 3 weeks to a month ago." Chloe said shrugging.

"Not that long ago?!? That is a long time!! You know we have been dating for like 5 months now!!" I Shriek causing Chloe to giggle.

"Oh get over him C. He wasn't worth it. I mean unless you would like to ignore the fact he is making out with your best friend in his back seat and continue dating him then loose your Parking spot, Table and Popularity then go ahead." April said rolling her eyes.