Chapter 22: Charlotte's Past

(Picture on the side is how is kind of how I imagined part of Charlotte's room)

~Drew's POV~

I watched as soulmate paced back an fourth stressed. I clenched my fists I was completely furious that Auguste would do this. How dare he!Compelling Charlie like she's some dog.

"What exactly is he trying to accomplish? " Alexith wondered out loud.

" Isn't it obvious?" Jason snorted."She's one of the strongest vampires in the world. If she didn't have you Drew I would be all over that." My eyes narrowed at my friend.

" Excuse me?"

" Sorry man but it's so obvious he's going to try to take over and the only way he can truly do that is by having her at his side. He's a hybrid and she's a Pureblood vampire. Those two could take down the king if they wanted to."

" Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Charlotte hissed.

" Do you think it's all a lie then? If they don't end up together then the world won't be a disaster." Alexith asked curiously.

" Well if the dumb bitch doesn't open the real prophecy we'll never know." Jason said and Charlie grabbed him holding him up by his neck.

" If you open your damn mouth again I will make sure you won't make it till tomorrow." She hissed bearing her fangs before throwing him across the room against the wall.

" You all want me to open it so bad then. I will!" She yelled graving the envelope and taking out the ancient paper again.

" In the future there shall be a pureblood vampire walking on our earth again. She shall be young and beautiful and will one day be the strongest vampire to live. She will face challenges in her life and she will make the world something it's never been before." I stared at Charlie surprised when she didn't continue.

" This is my actual prophecy and it was only what? Three sentences. I thought it would be a paragraph or something and I thought it would at least tell me something about you or Auguste." She said clenching her hands in her hair after throwing the prophecy on the ground.When it touched the ground it burned up into flame.

" No what's going on?" She asked grabbing a water bottle and pouring it on the paper. But the fire wasn't even effected.

"No no no." She continued to mutter trying to put it out with a shirt. Seconds later all that was left was ashes formed in the shape of the letters A and B.

" André Bellemare." Alexith said looking at the ashes and the burnt carpet." Rumor has it when you read your prophecy once it immediately burns up leaving his initials in its place."

" What if she was holding that!" I glared at the letters waiting for his response.

" It would burn in her hands possibly catching her on fire with it."

" I don't even understand what the stupid thing said!" She said sitting on the still in front of her bed." I mean for all I know I am going to turn this world into an awful place full of destruction!" She said and I walked over to her and picked her up and set her body on my lap. " I don't think you can turn this world into anything but a wonderful place. " I told her tucking part of her hair behind her right ear.

" You have nothing to worry about. It said you would face challenges and right now you are facing it. Auguste is just a hybrid and the prophecy itself said you would one day be the strongest vampire to walk on this earth. This prophecy was written before you were born! It was written when André Bellemare was alive! He has been dead for hundreds of years and he was the first vampire! "