Chapter 23: King Alexander?

A/N: Main cast on the side/above. I'm probably going to change Auguste because I realized I have Wade used in another book. Who do you think will play a better Charlotte?

Lucy Hale
Or
Selena Gomez?

Let me know what you think! Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3
--------------------------------------

~Charlotte's POV~

I paced back and fourth in my room nervously. This can't be happening. Why would he come here of all places? I mean he's the king I would expect him to visit the council but the last thing I would expect is him to come here.

" Charlie."A voice said hesitantly knocking on the other side of my door.

" What?" I hissed opening my door glaring at Drew. I took a deep breath not wanting to take my anger out on him.

" We can leave for a while. You don't have to face Alexander." Drew said and I narrowed my eyes.

" He's obviously coming here for me. Melissa must have told him I have received my prophecy." I said grabbing one of my pictures I had painted of me in Italy three hundreds years ago and throwing it across the room. Drew used his speed and quickly caught it.

" You'd regret breaking this." He said setting it on my bed. I rolled my eyes and sat down on a blue chair.

" Do you honestly think I care about a painting right now? Alexander could arrive any minute now and I'm sure the first person he will want to talk to is me." I said covering my face with my hands.

" I have a feeling your meeting with Alexander was more then a quick encounter." Drew said frowning." I won't question you on what really happened, but I will say that you can't run from him Charlie he's the king."

"Princess." Rose interrupted knocking on my door. She handed me a letter before curtsying and walking away. Opening up the envelope with a gold sticker on it I took out the letter letting my eyes skim over it.

" This is just perfect. Guess who's having dinner with the one and only Mr. Windsord himself." I say throwing the letter and envelope on the ground.

" I can come with you if you'd like." Drew offered and I shook my head. "Dinner is in an hour I will go by myself. I'll call you after." I say grabbing a random evening dress from the closet. I gave him a peck on the lips before going to the bathroom. After taking a shower I put on a beautiful long red dress that went down to my feet and a pair of black heels. I blow dried my hair and put it into a nice bun before exiting to my room. I was relieved to see Drew gone the one thing I needed right now is to be alone. I grabbed my black leather jacket and my car keys before using my vampire speed to go to my car. I had about five minutes to get there.

When I arrived at the fancy restaurant I sighed not wanting to go in. I decided to walk slowly to the doors. I didn't know how this would go. Last time we seen each other we were madly in love. But seeing him may spark some old flames. Alexander was my chosen beloved, yet Drew was my actual soulmate since birth.

" Do you have a reservation?" The waitress asked and I nodded curtly.

" Yes, for Mr. Alexander Windsord." She smiled brightly." Right this way please." She led the way and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as we got closer. My breath caught in my throat as I took in the breathtaking figure. He looked as handsome as ever in a nice tux. He must have heard my gasp because his blue eyes snapped up to my brown ones. He stood up nodding at the waitress to leave. He pulled out the chair across from where he was sitting.