Chapter Twenty-Two.

Levi's POV.

I watched her walk down the hallway shoving people out of her way.  When she said to leave her alone I knew I fucked up. Heck I knew I fucked up when I said I shouldn't of kissed her.

When Blaze ran out last night I was going to follow her but I knew it was best to let her calm down and explain things to her today but look how that turned out.

I finally figured out what this girly feeling was. I liked her. I liked Blaze Knight a whole lot.

Damn it Levi you know how to fuck everything up. I knew it was right.

All day I was lonely, I would hear people talking about Blaze trying to kill herself but they would shut up as soon as I glared at them. All through lunch time I couldn't find Blaze anywhere. I wanted to talk to her about last night but she was nowhere.

I turned around and slammed my fist into a locker. I looked up and saw a dent in it.

A flash of brown hair ran behind. I knew that brown hair anywhere. I ran after her trying to keep up with her fast legs. She turned a corner and held onto her knees trying to catch her breathe.

"Blaze." I said making her jump. She turned around and she had tears running down her face. Her face was all red and puffy. "What happened?" I asked taking a step closer to her.

She held out her hand and shook her head. "Don't please." She croaked out. "I mean I'm basically a mistake right?" She chuckled but it was more of a sarcastic chuckle. "I mean apparently I tried to kill myself. Oh the funniest thing how some people wished it was me instead of my much." She was full on laughing at the point. "So fucking funny."

I grabbed her face in my hands and pressed my lips to her face. I wasn't going to let her trash talk like that. "The kiss wasn't a mistake and you are certainly not a mistake." I mumbled against her lips.

She sighed, then shoved me backwards. "No." She shook her head. "Just-just don't." 

"Let me explain Blaze please, let me just explain." I begged her. 

She against the locker and slid down it. I looked down the empty corridor and saw no one coming. I slid down next to her. "Please Blaze." She nodded.

"It wasn't a mistake Blaze, kissing you, liking you maybe falling in love with you is not a mistake." I saw more tears rolling down her face. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into my chest. I then grabbed her legs and laid them over mine. "Don't listen to people here Blaze, they have no lives so they talk about yours because yours is simply more interesting then theirs." 

"I'm sorry." She whispered against my chest. "For not letting you explain." 

"It's okay." I kissed her head. 

"I like you too Levi. I like you a lot." I swear I have never felt more complete then I ever have in my life. 

she found beauty in what others did not, and maybe that's why she grew so fond of him

- e.grin