Epilogue.

10 Years Later....

Blaze's POV.

Today was the school reunion. Honestly when I received the invitation through the post I wasn't going to go but Levi convinced me to show the people who bullied me how well I've done for myself.

I opened up a care home. I loved working with the elderly. Plus I get to take care of my nan all the time even though she insist I don't. Levi did open his tattoo shop and one of the best in the area.

Dante oh Dante still in the honeymoon stage with Dylan after getting married 2 years ago. Me and Levi got married at 20

Rose our beautiful daughter. She is nine and a half. She has grown into a beautiful girl, long brown hair with dark eyes like her fathers. Although she has a very sassy attitude at the moment. Levi was very protective over her, still is.

"Rose come on we're leaving." I shouted up the stairs.

We lived in our own house, 2 floors with around 3 bedrooms.

"I'm coming." She screamed down.

"Wow look at all them stress lines, luckily I still look handsome." Levi walked into the room smirking.

"Shut up Levi." I snapped. "Oh shit sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I'm just tired and moody." I said going to hug him.

"Well you are eating a lot lately so hopefully you're pregnant again. I was promised 11 kids." He pouted.

"I don't remember promising nothing." I kissed his lips.

"Hmm I think I recall." He mumbled against my lips.

"Nope." I said pulling back.

"So gross." Rose spoke up from the bottom of the stairs. I didn't even hear her come down.

"So gross." Levi mimicked.

"Shut up dad. Are we going or what?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Sorry sass queen." I replied rolling my eyes.

Rose opened the door and just as I was going to walk out I felt a sharp slap on my ass. I grabbed it and turned around to glare at Levi.

"Levi." I shouted.

"Yes my beautiful wife?" He batted his eyelashes.

"Urgh never mind." I said back and made my way to the car.

I walked to the drivers side and waited for the keys from my husband who was locking the door. Once he reached the car I held my hand out. He just stared at me then scoffed.

"That's funny now move." He said.

"No give me the keys." I folded my arms over my chest.

His eyes immediately shot down to my boobs and he smirked. He looked back up and walked towards me like I was his prey.

"Unless you want some spanking to be done tonight I suggest you move your nice ass to the passenger seat." He whispered in my ear.

I felt myself blush and let my feet move to the other side of the car. Once we both got in, Rose's head came between both our seats.

"You know parents, I might be 9 but I am very smart and I know that daddy said something dirty in your ear. Right mum?" She smiled. It was so familiars to Levi's.

"You are very right, now seatbelt." Levi kissed her cheek before pushing her head back gently with his hand.

"You know some boy said he wanted to me to tickle his pickle but he didn't even have a pickle in his hand." She said.