Chapter 7

We leave the club and I look around for he's car then a red Lamborghini drives up and I stand there with my mouth open he must be rich I roll my eyes shooing that idea away and get in he's car.

He drives away and he's going quite fast not that I haven't gone over the speed limit millions of times I roll my eyes at the many times that I could have got caught but didn't I look at the speedometer and see he's going 80 mph on a 45 mph road I then look at him and bite my life maybe it wouldn't be such a terrible idea for him to fuck me roughly I imagine him fucking me rough and fast while he pulls my hair and smacks my ass while I groan with ecstasy I smirk now that wouldn't be a bad idea.

I snap my thoughts and look around and see that he holding the door for me I blush in get out thank you we walk hand and hand to he's house and I look at it and awe he's house is huge I swallow hard and walk in the house in shock wow just extraordinarily beautiful I gape at the finery of it all he takes my hand and shows me around the house and I am just in heaven this must cost a fortune ok now the Lamborghini was ok but this is just throwing me off.

We sit and he's living room talking laughing drinking wine just having a wonderful conversation.

Emma: so I didn't get your name

I sip from my wine look at him as he look at me with passion

??: my name Marcus

He says in a tone that makes me moist between my legs I bite my lip

Emma: oh ok

I stutter a little bit and he smirks at me I roll my eyes and the cocky bastard chuckles he knows the affect he has on me and he's proud of it too.

4:30

We sit there watching fifty shades of grey and I blush when the movie gets to the sex scene now I seen movies with sex in it and I know that. That is not how sex really goes but I love the movie though

4:40

I doze off to sleep but suddenly I startled awake by him carrying upstairs I put my head on he's chest and snuggle closer to him and he hums and the next thing I hear is I love you i smile and drift off into a wonderful slumber.