Chapter 11

We was in the car talking since I couldn't be mad at him at least he told me about it.. Right so we went to he's house since I'm tired and he is to when he parked we got out and went in hand and hand nobody was there like last time and I didn't ask questions about why that wasn't my concern yet so why ask.

We go upstairs and I go to the closet and see woman close already there I gape and look at the size and it's my size I shrug and get out me a night gown and look at myself and the mirror and I look a million dollars literally a million dollars I roll my eyes this is something I'm going to have to get use to.

I look at my phone and text my friends back.

Audrey: I was texting you back and telling you I was ok

Emily: yes I'm fine I was just busy doing me ok

I sent them the text and went downstairs and go to the theater room and put and a movie and got me some M&M's and a soda I was craving something sweet so there we go and the movie started and I sat there laughing my ass off as the movie goes on by the middle off the movie I drift off to sleep.

I groan when I feel someone pick me up I snuggle up close to him and let myself be carried upstairs he puts me on the bed and cover me up and I smile and snuggle up under the cover and drift back off into a wonderful dream.

I wake up and stretch and look over to my right and see Marcus I lay back down and snuggle I love this I can lay like this for hours but I have to get ready for school even though I hate it I can't miss another day of school I roll my eyes and get up and go to the shower I go to the shower and get me some black pants and a pink blouse and go into the shower in let the warm water melt all my worries I get the shower 30 minutes later and get dress in my pink blouse and black pants and where a light green jacket with black heels I leave out the bedroom and go downstairs I asked Marcus can I use he's car last night and he said.

What's mine is yours

So I look at the key rack and picked one I go outside and clicked the key fod to a black Benz I squeal and run to the car and go in I put the key in the ignition and turn on the music player and drove off and start dancing to marron 5.

I park in front of the school and everyone was looking at me yeah yeah yeah ever since a girl in 2015 Benz I think not I roll my eyes and get out locking the car I went in the building in got so many compliments from so many people I just smiled at there compliments in kept it moving.

The rumors were spreading that I was dating the millionaire Marcus which was true

Audrey: is it true that you are dating the Marcus brown

I tried to keep a straight face

Emma: what are you talking about

Audrey: rumors are going around that you have been seen out with the Marcus brown

I smirk

Emma: well you assumption is true I am

Audrey: say what! You lucky bastard

She hits my arm and I laugh

Emma: yeah it's been 2 months I know I should have told you but he didn't want anyone to know about me so we kept it on the DL

I shrug

Audrey: well I see you later ok

And from then on everything was completely awkward between us but it's whatever I didn't care but what would happen in my life with him would make me wonder maybe I should have cared.