Chapter 11

"Hello, Jason."

Sage watched as her father stepped into the cell, a cold look in his eyes. She was completely used to this side of him, matter of fact, she admired it. She knew it's wrong to torture anyone, but she could careless when it came to the bastard who injured her sister.

After sitting with her sister for a few minutes she had decided on going with her father. She wanted to watch Jason beg for his death when he would never get it.

Jason looked up, Sage smiled at the fear in his eyes. Her father circled him, his eyes black and studying the abusive wolf.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

Jason swallowed, "You're not here to have a nice little talk with me."

"What? What do you mean? Of course I am! How could I be mad at the warrior who abused my daughter?" Dimitri continued, his words dripping with sarcasm.

Dimitri tilted his head as he stood before Jason, thinking about what he was going to do.

"What are you going to do? Rape me like I did to her?" Jason sneered.

Dimitri scrunched up his nose, "One, rape is disgusting. Two, I don't like males like...that."

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"You seriously have no filter for your mouth, do you?"

Jason only stared at him, pure hatred in his eyes. Dimitri sighed and walked over to where multiple different weapons hung on the wall.

He pursed his lips as he thought over which one he would use first. He smiled as he grabbed the silver coated whip.

"This is going to be fun....for me of course." He grinned.

Jason gulped as Dimitri called in two guards. The two men quickly chained Jason up, forcing him to stand with his back facing Dimitri.

When the whip first sliced through his flesh, he only made a grunt of pain. Then came the second and he kept back his cry again. Next came the third, then the fourth and fifth. Finally, the sixth time, he let out a cry of pain.

Dimitri smirked as he whipped the boy again, enjoying the sounds of his cries. He knew he was sadistic for what he was doing, but he was past the point of caring.

Dimitri threw the bloody whip onto the ground, letting small drops of blood to splatter on the ground. He grabbed a silver dagger and walked back over to Jason.

He smirked, "Next game."