Chapter 30

Sara stayed beside Jason as he slept, his arms were wrapped around her and his head was resting on her stomach. She smiled at him, she couldn't believe she loved a skin-walker. Not only that, but loved him over her own mate. Then again, her mate cheated on her multiple times.

She sighed, running her fingers through his hair, she thought over their relationship. She was relieved her father didn't hate his guts, that would of been a huge issue.

"So, this is your new mate?"

She looked up to see Andrew leaning against the door frame, glaring at the sleeping Jason. She rolled her eyes at him, not in the mood for his issues.

"Yes." She stated firmly.

He clenched his jaw, "He abused you and raped you."

"Yes, but sacrificed his life for my father's. He betrayed his whole race to save my father because he didn't want to cause me anymore pain. He did more than enough to redeem himself."

"But how could you stay with a disgusting mutt?" He seethed.

Sara laughed, "I'm not staying with a disgusting mutt. You're right there. I'm with a true man."

Sara held back her smirk when she saw her father walk up and stand behind Andrew.

"I am not mutt! He hurt you!" Andrew snarled.

"He then stopped and stopped the pain, but you? You kept on cheating. You continued having sex with other women and I could feel it. It hurt like hell. My sister would try her hardest to comfort me. And when I told you, it meant nothing. You're the mutt here, Andrew, not him." She snapped.

"Your father surely doesn't approve of this. If he does then he's a dumbass. And you're disgusting for staying with the same man who almost killed your father!"

Dimitri chuckled, his eyes cold as Andrew froze. (A/N: and at this moment...he knew....he fucked up.)

"He didn't almost kill me, pissed me off, yes. But I was nowhere close to death. He let me go, he changed his ways because he loves my daughter. He did have his fair share of cheap whores, but he stopped seeing all females and started freeing me. He made sure I was strong enough before he freed me. He then distracted the skin-walkers as I ran away."

"And he died for a little while, but came back. That is a true man. He realized his mistakes and apologized for them and did everything he could to make up for it. Yet...you....you continued to hurt my daughter." He growled.

Andrew gulped as he turned around, he took a step back when he saw Dimitri's black eyes.

"I-I..." He couldn't form any words.

Dimitri took a threatening step towards him, "You should know....one thing."

"Wh-what?"

"I don't like anyone hurting my family or insulting me."

A/N: Oh shit.