Chapter 26

"Move over." Sage grumbled as she pushed her sister over.

Sara growled and shoved her sister back, "No."

She sat up when she heard Sage let out a small yell and something hitting the floor. She slowly looked over the edge of the bed to see Sage rubbing the back of her head.

She burst out laughing, "Oh. My.God."

"Shut up. Like I said before, you're a bitch." Sage grumbled, standing up.

Sara wiped the tears, "Oh my god, that was hilarious!"

"Ha ha ha. Yes, very funny. Glad you find it amusing."

"Well, since I'm up, I'm going to grab something to eat. Like...the whole fridge..."

"Wait for me!" Sage shouted as she chased after her sister.

Both girls sprinted into the kitchen and ran their father over, causing all three of them to tumble on to the floor.

"I come home after being held captive for two weeks and I get trampled. Wonderful." Dimitri grumbled.

Sage and Sara chuckled, they helped their father up before swinging open the fridge. Dimitri rolled his eyes at his daughters and took a seat.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Sara asked.

Dimitri shrugged, "Training as usual, also, the council wants me to change the law to a female can rule without a male."

Sage smirked, "Looks like I proved those sexist jerks wrong."

"Go you." Sara chuckled.

"I also might of thrown a few of them out the window and threaten to kill the others, besides Logan." Dimitri mumbled.

Sage blinked, "Well, that works too."

"You need to work on your methods of convincing someone that you're right." Rosalie yawned as she walked in.

"Whoa! You're supposed to be on bed rest, you're pregnant!" Sage exclaimed.

Dimitri's eyes widened, "Holy shit...I forgot you were pregnant."

Rosalie narrowed her eyes, "You forgot I was pregnant? This is almost as bad as that time you left Demetria in the grocery store!"

"Hey, she ran away from me! Not my fault! And how was I supposed to remember you were pregnant? I was told by the kid who was trying to kill me!"

"What the hell am I gonna tell our child if they ask about when we found out I was pregnant? Oh, yeah, your father forgot you were growing inside of me. So, don't be surprised if he forgets you at the fucking grocery store." She rambled.

Dimitri sighed, "This isn't going to end for a while."

"Oh, and you know what else? You so nicely forgot to mention that your fucking brother was using our shower! I was in the middle of getting dressed when he walked in!"

"He saw you naked? He's dead." Dimitri growled.

"Oh, no. Hell no. You didn't tell me Damon's shower was broken! It's your fault he saw me partially naked. If anyone is dead here, it's you! Mister, I forget every damn thing!"

"Was it really that bad?"

Rosalie glared at him, "He fucking made a joke...about my damn tits. Yes, Dimitri, it was that bad."

"Stupid fucking melons." She grumbled.

Dimitri sighed, "Yupp, I'm going to die."

"Damn straight." Rosalie snapped.